DJI and Enterprise UAS (DSLRPros) hosted another 2-day public safety event for Northern California public safety professionals interested in starting or expanding their UAS program. The drone training program included 8 specific training sessions. These small group training sessions gave attendees the chance to ask questions, fly, and learn about the different capabilities with the various drones.
If you are interested in drone/UAS training please contact us!
Hands-on Training Exercises:
1. Search and Rescue using the DJI Matrice 210 UAV, Zenmuse XT2 Thermal Camera, and Zenmuse Z30 Zoom Camera
2. SWAT Tactical Indoor Flying with DJI Mavic Air, DJI Mavic Pro, and DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise
3. Using a UAV Payload Drop for Rescue Operations
4. Practicing on the NIST Standard Test Methods for Aerial Systems (UAVs)
Classes and Panels:
5. UAsidekick Software Overview for Air Space Authorization
6. PIX4D Mapping for Crime Scene and Accident Reconstruction
7. Public Safety UAS Use Cases Panel with FLIR
8. Secure Streaming for UAS operations with AMVision