THIS WEBSITE AND ONLINE STORE (THE “SITE”) IS OPERATED BY ENTERPRISE UAS, LLC. ENTERPRISE UAS, LLC. (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS “DSLRPROS”) HAS ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITH ALL ITS BRAND AND SERIES OF PRODUCTS OFFERED. THROUGHOUT THE SITE, THE TERMS "WE", "US" AND "OUR" REFER TO DSLRPROS. DSLRPROS OFFERS THIS SITE, INCLUDING ALL INFORMATION, TOOLS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE TO YOU, THE USER, CONDITIONED UPON YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF ALL TERMS, CONDITIONS, POLICIES AND NOTICES STATED HERE.
By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our "Service" and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service“), including the additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any Services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service. Any new features or tools which are added to the current online store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page.
Trademark Copyright Notice.
No person or company may use this site for any other reason other than shopping for and placing an order for product or service. All materials appearing on this site, including pictures, text, diagrams, instructions, assembly, links, videos, logos, graphics, images, are sole property of Enterprise UAS, LLC. No person or company may copy, modify, reproduce, download, upload, republish, distribute or transmit any material off this site without our prior written permission. All rights for such acts are exclusively reserved by DSLRPros. Any unauthorized use of the materials on this website, any use of DSLRPros Trademark and any use of our Copyrights may violate trademark and copyright laws, and will result in civil penalties and or criminal charges.
DSLRPros is a Trademark licensed by the united stated government. Any use of this name, or any name used that is closely similar will be a direct Trademark infringement. DSLRPros will seek Punitive damages against anyone or any company infringing on such trademark or copyright.
Any company using a DSLRPros domain or any domain closely resembling it will be violating cybersquatting laws. Any person or company found to be Cyber-squatting will have legal actions taken against them. DSLRPros will seek and exhaust all efforts in seeking monetary loss and punitive damages from any such infringements. Copyright © 2015-2016 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Section 1 - Online Store Terms
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site. You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms of Service will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
Section 2 - Return and Refund Policy; No Warranty
- DSLRPros strives to provide an excellence customer experience. We will do everything within our capacity to ensure our customers are 100% satisfied with their purchase. We offer a 10-day ‘buyer’s remorse’ on select products from the ship date and with an approved RMA number. The purchaser can obtain an RMA number by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to receive an RMA number, please have your sales receipt ready and complete the online RMA form. A representative will respond to your RMA request within approximately 24 business hours.
- Custom built kits, packages, combos or Ready to Fly (RTF) copters may NOT be returned or EXCHANGED under any circumstance. These are custom built products based upon user specific requests, options and/or requirements that are built and tested to order.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in brand new condition, in their original box, and must include all original packing material, packing slip, blank warranty cards, manuals, documents, and all accessories. Items that have been activated, previously flown, used, or show any sign of wear will not be accepted. Unopened boxes can be returned with no questions asked. Items received that do not meet these requirements will not be accepted. At the sole discretion of DSLRPros, exceptions may be made to this policy with a minimum 20% re-stocking fee.
- Items deemed DOA may be exchanged within 10 days of the purchase receipt date at the discretion of DSLRPros.com for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. AFTER THIS PERIOD ALL WARRANTY REQUESTS MUST BE DIRECTED TO THE MANUFACTURER. A pre-paid shipping label or reimbursement for return shipping charges may be provided on DOA item exchanges.
- Damaged Box or Damaged Product: If you receive damaged or incorrect item(s), contact a Customer Support no later than 5 business days of receipt of your shipment to make the necessary corrections. If there is extensive damage to the box, refuse delivery and contact a Customer Support immediately at 877-299-1075.
- Refusal of Delivery: If a package is refused for delivery, outside of arriving damaged or in a damaged box, the customer will be responsible for actual shipping charges incurred by DSLRPros. Once we receive the package back in our warehouse, we will issue a credit to the original form of payment for the purchase price less the actual shipping cost of shipping the package to you and returning it to the DSLRPros warehouse. This shipping charge will apply even if you were not originally charged shipping under a free shipping promotion. The purpose of this is to defray unnecessary shipping costs and to allow us to offer the lowest prices possible. This does not apply to packages that appear to be damaged in shipping.
- Incorrect Shipping Address Provided: Packages that are returned because of an incorrect address provided by the customer will be subject to additional shipping charge. Once we receive the package back in our warehouse, we will issue a credit to the original form of payment for the purchase price less the actual shipping cost of shipping the package to you and returning it to the DSLRPros warehouse. This shipping charge will apply even if you were not originally charged shipping under a free shipping promotion. Requests for packages to be reshipped will be subject to a reshipping fee. If the package is returned and customer has not contacted a customer support the order will then be refunded back to the original form of payment. Shipping times do not include the day the order ships. This does not apply to delays caused by acts beyond DSLRPros control, such as acts of God, strikes, lockouts or disasters. DSLRPros reserves the right to cancel or suspend this offer should a computer virus, unauthorized intervention or other cause corrupt the integrity or the proper conduct of the offer. DSLRPros reserves the right to disqualify any order found to be disrupting the operation of the offer or website.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will promptly notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
- THE WARRANTY ON PRODUCTS DOES NOT COVER, AND DSLRPROS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY, FOR DAMAGE TO OTHER EQUIPMENT DUE TO A FAILURE OF A COMPONENT. DSLRPROS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY FOR THE USE, MISUSE, OR ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY FROM USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT PURCHASED ON OUR SITE. DSLRPROS DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER AND DEFERS TO THE MANUFACTURER FOR ANY COMPLAINTS/WARRANTIES/GUARANTEES AS DSLRPROS DOES NOT MAKE, MANUFACTURE, OR FABRICATE ANY OF THE PRODUCTS FOUND HEREIN UNLESS SPECIFIED.
DSLRPros may provide a return Fedex or UPS shipping label or reimbursement of shipping charges to return any product deemed DOA at their sole discretion. Otherwise, you will be responsible for paying shipping costs for all other authorized returns. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your original purchase amount less the shipping charges.
- Request an RMA Number
To return an item to us, please submit a request for RMA to our support staff in order to be assigned an RMA number and obtain return shipping instructions. A representative will respond to your RMA request within 24 business hours. DO NOT ship any product back without authorization as these packages will be refused.
Section 3 – Shipping Terms
- Our shipping is painless and simple. All orders ship within 24 hrs when placed Monday through Thursday. Orders placed on Friday will ship next business day. FREE Shipping applies to select products only and is only valid within the contiguous 48 United States). Orders that ship to an address other than your billing address will be subject to further verification and may not ship within 24 hrs. Once you make your order you can track the progress of your package using the tracking number that we will provide upon shipping your order. Weekend purchases we will ship the following Monday. Orders are NOT shipped or delivered on Saturday or Sunday. If you purchase something on Friday the order will be shipped within 24 hrs of the following business day.
- International Shipping Policy - We ship worldwide! We work with various companies to ensure that you get the best rate possible for your international shipping needs. Contact us to get specific rate quotes. Due to the rise of credit card fraud and Pay Pal fraud, we can only accept wire payments for international orders. If you are an international customer, please contact us at email@example.com with what you would like to order. Please provide your shipping address and full company name and contact information. We will then get you a quote including shipping charges. DSLRPros will always declare the actual value of the product ordered. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to pay ANY and ALL Customs Duties, Taxes, Government handling/shipping fees, brokerage fees. DSLRPros will NEVER be responsible for any such costs incurred through international shipping. DSLRPros reserves the right to use and or change the shipping method chosen or requested. International Purchasers accept responsibly and understand that there could be delays, holds, and other problems encountered as shipment passes through their customs. DSLRPros is not Liable or responsible for any problems incurred through shipping international orders. Customs Clearance varies from country to country. Purchaser should plan ahead for any such delays along with any Fees or costs that could occur through receiving an order through their customs.
Section 4 - General Conditions; Refusal of Service
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, BUT ARE NOT OBLIGATED, TO LIMIT THE SALES OF OUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES TO ANY PERSON, GEOGRAPHIC REGION OR JURISDICTION. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY ORDER. WE MAY, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, LIMIT OR CANCEL QUANTITIES PURCHASED PER PERSON, PER HOUSEHOLD OR PER ORDER. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
- You understand that any content you submit via our site (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks. The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms of Service.
Section 5 - Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Information
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site.
Section 6 - Modifications to the Service and Prices
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Section 7 - Products or Services (if applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only as may be specified for a particular product. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
Section 8 - Accuracy of Billing and Account Information
In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.â€¨â€¨For more detail, please review our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Section 9 - Optional Tools
We may provide you with access to third-party tools such as the ability to track shipments, over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools "as is" without any warranties or representations of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools. Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s) We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources), which shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
Section 10 - Third-party Links
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
Section 11 - User Comments, Feedback and Other Submissions or communications
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service. You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
Any messages sent though this website, and or through any DSLRPros email account, is strictly confidential and only intended for the intended recipients viewing and information.
The information contained in such communications and or emails (which means the narrative, attachments and links) is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) specifically named therein. To the extent that the information is confidential to DSLRPros, it is not to be disclosed to any others (without prior written consent from DSLRPros), and in no event to the general public. If the reader of such email or message is not the intended recipient; the reader is notified that you have received this email or message in error and that any review, distribution or copying of this email or message is prohibited. If you have received this email or message in error please notify the sender immediately by telephone at 877-299-1075 or by reply email.
Section 12 - Personal Information
Section 13 - Errors, Inaccuracies And Omissions
Occasionally, there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
Section 14 - Prohibited Uses
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content for any unlawful, abusive, misleading, obscene or immoral purpose. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Section 15 - Disclaimer Of Warranties; Limitation Of Liability
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable. You agree that from time to time we may remove the Service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the Service at any time, without notice to you. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
IN NO CASE SHALL DSLRPROS, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, INTERNS, SUPPLIERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, LOST SAVINGS, LOSS OF DATA, REPLACEMENT COSTS, OR ANY SIMILAR DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE SERVICE OR ANY PRODUCTS PROCURED USING THE SITE OR SERVICE, OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR ANY PRODUCT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT (OR PRODUCT) POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THEIR POSSIBILITY. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Section 16 - Indemnification
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless DSLRPros and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Section 17 - Severability
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
Section 18 - Termination
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes. These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.â€¨
Section 19 - Entire Agreement
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to the Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
Section 20 - Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, USA, without regard to principles of conflict of laws. Any dispute with us, whether related to these Terms and Conditions or otherwise, shall be resolved solely in the state or federal courts of Los Angeles County, California. You hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of this court, and waive any objections or right as to lack of jurisdiction or venue, or inconvenient forum.
Section 21 – Conditions of Use
It is the responsibility of the buyer to determine the legality of the use of item purchased from this site in their particular locations. It is the sole responsibility of the Purchaser to determine whether or not the products purchased are suitable for their intended use. DSLRPros and its ownership take no responsibility for damage incurred due to equipment failure or from any other use of the equipment. DSLRPros takes no responsibility from any legal requirements purchaser may need for operating or receiving purchased items.
Purchaser Releases DSLRPros, Its Officers and its employees of all Liability and responsibility from any personal or property damage that Purchaser causes. Purchaser agrees that they are solely responsible for any and all personal or property damage that they cause.
Buyer agrees that any items purchased are to be used by the purchaser only and are not being purchased to be resold without specific approval from DSLRPros. DSLRPros will not be liable and will not take any legal responsibility for any equipment that is sold to another party after being shipped to the original purchaser. The buyer agrees that they will adhere to all Local and Federal laws and regulations, and that they will not use the equipment in a way that endangers the buyer or any other individuals or property.
Purchaser understands and accepts responsibility that nearly all FPV equipment requires an amateur radio license in the US and other countries. For those in the US, go to www.arrl.org for information regarding testing to get a Technician’s Class Amateur license.
Section 22 – Liability Insurance is Recommended
DSLRPros recommends that purchaser never fly without first purchasing Liability insurance. Purchaser understands that AMA or modelers insurance typically will not cover liability or damages to persons or property. DSLRPros recommends that purchaser contact an Insurance company to purchase proper coverage for themselves or for their business.
Section 23 – Video Content
The materials, Videos, content presented on DSLRPros Website, and on DSLRPros YouTube Channel are only for “Informational and Entertainment Purposes Only”. By choosing to view material such as Videos or other content on DSLRPros Website, and or on DSLRPros YouTube Channel, you the Viewer or Customer agree that you are Solely responsible and Liable for any actions you take that result in any property damage or personal injury, from viewing such material. You the viewer or customer should be aware that if you choose to and attempt anything shown or expressed through DSLRPros Content, that you are doing so entirely at your own risk which includes: Flying Drones, Multi-Rotors, Radio Controlled Aircraft, soldering, modifying, tuning, adjusting, setting up, making changes, programming, or anything else that you may have been inclined to attempt from viewing any of the material on DSLRPros Website, and or on DSLRPros YouTube Channel.
You the Viewer or customer hereby agrees that DSLRPros does not assume any third party liability arising out of any legal actions you the viewer or customer may be involved in as a result of viewing any material on DSLRPros Website, and or on DSLRPros YouTube Channel. It is agreed by you the viewer or customer in full, that DSLRPros or the video production company producing its videos, its owners, participants, advertisers, heirs, but not limited to, are completely released from now until the end of time of any liability whatsoever, for any injuries or losses by you the reader, customer, purchaser, viewer or any other person may incur as a result of engaging, or from the viewing of any material on DSLRPros Website, and or on DSLRPros YouTube Channel.
Section 24 - Changes To Terms Of Service
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Section 25 - Contact Information
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org