Calling all drone enthusiasts! Join the excitement and experience the future of drone technology at AUVSI XPONENTIAL 2023.
There are certain things you can only learn about the newest drone tech from physically interacting with them and the companies behind them. YouTube, virtual reality, and all the other digital platforms can’t offer you that. This is why you should make plans to attend the largest drone show in the world- AUVSI XPONENTIAL 2023. The event will take place at the Colorado Convention Center, Denver, from May 8th to 11th.
What is the XPONENTIAL Tradeshow?
The XPONENTIAL tradeshow is a gathering for autonomy innovators and experts organized by the Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International (AUVSI). AUVSI is an organization dedicated to the advancement of unscrewed systems and robotics. It’s the world’s largest non-profit organization working on such a cause and represents professionals and corporations from over 60 countries globally. AUVSI members are involved in government, industry, and academia spaces and work in the defense, civil and commercial markets.
The show is founded on the belief that connecting and collaborating with experts across markets and domains helps to drive innovation.
Every year, end users, policymakers, and engineers among others from over 20 industries gather at the XPONENTIAL trade show to share ideas and push the limits of robotic technology. It is an opportunity to gain direct access to the latest robotic technology, learn from world-leading experts, experience new innovations, and navigate changing policies.
Why You Should Attend the 2023 AUVSI XPONENTIAL Tradeshow
The theme for the 2023 AUVSI XPONENTIAL tradeshow is “The Blueprint for Autonomy.” It’s not only a chance to contribute to the draft of the Blueprint for Autonomy but also to explore how the design, operationalization, and integration of robotic technology can help to revolutionize and safeguard the industry. The event is where the robotics community will get together to identify new perspectives, avoid potential drawbacks, and stay up to date with regard to policy and regulations, public engagement, data management, and safety and security among others.
Some of the reasons why you should plan to attend the 2023 AUVSI XPONENTIAL show include:
- Access the whole ecosystem in one place: Thousands of the world’s top robotics and autonomy experts will gather at the show. This includes users, technologists, policymakers, and strategists from more than 20 industries. XPONENTIAL is the place to be if you want to experience new technologies, solve real-world problems, and share ideas with thought leaders and end users alike- all in one place!
- Network and make connections: The event is an opportunity to strike partnerships with peers from your area of interest. If you’ve ever wanted to meet up and share ideas with industry leaders, then this is your chance.
- Engage the world’s biggest commercial drone manufacturer: Yes! You read that right. DJI, the largest manufacturer of commercial drones, will be showing their technology at 2023 XPONENTIAL through a partnership with DSLR Pros. If you’ve ever wanted to learn about drones and drone technology, come and talk to the experts.
- Find the right tech for your mission: XPONENTIAL will also showcase the latest innovations and technology in robotics. It’s your chance to discover new technologies that could take your missions to the next level. You can plan your visit by reviewing the 2023 exhibitor list here. Hint: DJI and DSLR Pros will be in Booth #3437 at the center of the exhibition hall. See a brief rundown of some of the technology we’ll be showcasing below.
DJI + DSLR Pros: What to Expect
DSLR Pros and DJI will be partnering at XPONENTIAL 2023 to showcase DJI's leading technology. We will do eight live demonstrations during the event to give our clients a first-hand experience of how the technologies work and how to best leverage them for critical missions.
Some of the drone technologies we will demonstrate at the event include:
1. DJI Dock
DJI Dock is a charging station designed for the DJI Matrice 30 Series drones. It enables you to power up your drones without needing to swap batteries manually. By eliminating the need for manual battery swaps, the DJI Dock can significantly increase the efficiency of these applications and extend the drone's flight time.
The DJI Dock comes with an automated charging system so that your drone is always ready for action. They are rugged, reliable, and built to operate 24/7, day or night, rain or shine.
2. DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise series
If industrial and commercial drones fascinate you, then our booth is a must-visit for you. The advanced DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise series drones will be on display. You’ll know why they are said to be redefining industry standards for small commercial drones. Learn how the Mavic 3 Enterprise drones’ versatility makes them the ideal choice for businesses and organizations looking for a flexible and reliable drone solution.
3. DJI M30T
The DJI M30T drone is equipped with a variety of high-performance sensors, is lightweight and portable, and is weather-resistant. It combines a laser rangefinder with wide-angle, zoom, and thermal cameras to enable you to collect aerial data as needed. Some of the benefits of the DJI M30T include:
- Lightweight and portable
- Enhanced Transmission
- A DJI Cellular Mobile that enables you to establish a 4G communication link between the controller and the drone in addition to allowing the controller to connect to the internet.
- A BS30 intelligent battery station that charges a pair of RC Plus batteries and four pairs of TB30 Intelligent Flight Batteries, with each pair taking less than 30 minutes to charge from 20 to 90 percent.
4. DJI M300 with L1 and P1 payloads
If you’re looking for a drone for mapping and surveying operations, the DJI M300 with L1 and P1 payloads should be one of your top choices. It’s one of the most advanced commercial drones on the market. One of the key advantages of the M300 RTK with L1 and P1 payloads is its versatility. This drone can be equipped with a range of payloads, allowing it to be used for a variety of applications. It's advanced sensors and imaging capabilities also make it a valuable tool for businesses and organizations looking to increase efficiency and accuracy in their operations.
5. DJI Avata
When compact, lightweight, and nimble are what you’re looking for in a drone, then the DJI Avata is your ideal choice. It was made with convenience in mind. Not to mention its bold design and an in-built propeller guard to ensure the drone comes in contact with an object, it can bounce back, stay in the air, and can keep on flying.
Experience next-level comfort and convenience. Buy the DJI Avata here.
Register Online for the 2023 XPONENTIAL
Reading about a product online gives you an idea of what it does, but interacting with the drone physically will allow you to fully understand how it works and how it can benefit your business. This is especially true for drones, as seeing them in action can provide insight into how they can be used for various applications, such as surveying, mapping, and inspecting.
Attending the 2023 XPONENTIAL is essential for drone operators who want to stay up-to-date with the latest drone technology. Use our free registration link for XPONENTIAL to walk the exhibition hall on us: REGISTER TODAY
If you need any help registering for the AUVSI XPONENTIAL 2023, contact us today.