DJI Avata (No RC)
As low as $629.00
- Immersive flight experience
- Supports motion control by hand or head movements when combined with DJI goggles and motion controller
- 4K/60fps 155° super-wide FOV
- Powerful video stabilization with HorizonSteady & RockSteady
- Compact and lightweight at only 410 g
- Safer flights with built-in propeller guard
- 10km 1080p low-latency video transmission
- 20GB internal storage
Give Us A Call
Kevin Hale - Drone Expert(213) 262-9436
Effective Pixels: 48 MP
Equivalent Focal Length: 12.7 mm
Focal Length: 2.34 mm
Focus Mode: FF
Focus Range: 0.6 m to ∞
|ISO Range||100-6400 (Auto)
|Shutter Speed||Video: 1/8000-1/50 s
Photo: 1/8000-1/50 s
|Still Photography Mode||Single Shot|
|Max Image Size||4000×3000|
|Video Resolution||With DJI Goggles 2:
With DJI FPV Goggles V2:
|Max Video Bitrate||150 Mbps|
|EIS||Supports RockSteady and HorizonSteady
Can be disabled
|Distortion Correction||Supports Normal Mode, Wide Mode, and Ultra Wide Mode|
|Supported File System||exFAT (recommended)
|Mechanical Range||Tilt: -95° to 75°|
|Controllable Range||Tilt: -80° to +65°|
|Max Control Speed||60°/s|
|Angular Vibration Range||±0.01°|
|Electronic Roll Axis||Real-time screen correction is unavailable during recording, but can be applied to the footage recorded on the drone.|
|Takeoff Weight||Approx. 410 g|
|Dimensions (L×W×H)||180×180×80 mm|
|Diagonal Distance||120 mm|
|Max Ascent Speed||6 m/s (Normal Mode, Sport Mode)|
|Max Descent Speed||6 m/s (Normal Mode, Sport Mode)|
|Max Speed ||8 m/s (Normal Mode)
14 m/s (Sport Mode)
27 m/s (Manual Mode)
|Maximum Takeoff Altitude||5000 m|
|Max Hover Time||Approx. 18 mins |
|Max Flight Distance||11.6 km|
|Max Wind Speed Resistance||10.7 m/s (Level 5)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10° to 40° C (14° to 104° F)|
|Transmission Power (EIRP)||FCC: < 33 dBm
CE: < 14 dBm
SRRC: < 30 dBm
|Antennas||Dual Antennas, 2T2R|
|GNSS||GPS + Galileo + BeiDou|
|Hovering Accuracy Range||Vertical:
±0.1 m (with Vision Positioning)
±0.5 m (with GNSS Positioning)
±0.3 m (with Vision Positioning)
±1.5 m (with GNSS Positioning)
|Supported SD Cards||microSD (up to 256 GB)|
|Recommended microSD Cards||SanDisk Extreme U3 V30 A1 32GB microSDXC
SanDisk Extreme Pro U3 V30 A1 32GB microSDXC
Kingston Canvas Go!Plus U3 V30 A2 64GB microSDXC
Kingston Canvas React Plus U3 V90 A1 64GB microSDXC
Kingston Canvas React Plus U3 V90 A1 128GB microSDXC
Kingston Canvas React Plus U3 V90 A1 256GB microSDXC
Samsung PRO Plus V30 U3 V30 A2 256GB microSDXC
|Internal Storage||20 GB|
|Downward (Binocular Vision and ToF) ||ToF Effective Measurement Height: 10 m
Precise Hovering Range: 0.5-10 m
Vision Sensor Hovering Range: 0.5-20 m
|Operating Environment||Diffuse reflective surfaces with a clear pattern > 20% (such as walls, trees, or people)
Adequate lighting (lux > 15, normal indoor lighting conditions)
|Intelligent Flight Battery|
|Battery Capacity||2420 mAh|
|Charging Voltage Limit||17 V|
|Discharge Rate||Typical: 7C|
|Weight||Approx. 162 g|
|Charging Temperature Range||5° to 40° C (41° to 104° F)|
|Communication Frequency||2.400-2.4835 GHz (RX only)
5.725-5.850 GHz (RX and TX) 
|Communication Bandwidth||Max 40 MHz|
|Live View Quality and Latency ||With DJI FPV Goggles V2:
810p/120fps Video Transmission Quality: The video transmission latency is lower than 28 ms.
810p/60fps Video Transmission Quality: The video transmission latency is lower than 40 ms.
With DJI Goggles 2:
1080p/100fps Video Transmission Quality: The video transmission latency is as low as 30 ms.
1080p/60fps Video Transmission Quality: The video transmission latency is as low as 40 ms.
|Max Video Transmission Bitrate ||50 Mbps|
|Max Video Transmission Range ||10 km (FCC), 2 km (CE), 6 km (SRRC)|
|Footnotes||1. The max flight speed is subject to dynamic local restrictions. Please abide by local laws and regulations when flying.
2. Tested when hovering in an environment without wind or interference.
3. DJI Avata only supports downward obstacle sensing when used with DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, or DJI Motion Controller in N Mode and S Mode.
4. The 5.8 GHz frequency band is currently banned in certain countries or regions. For details, please refer to local laws and regulations.
5. Tested in an outdoor open environment without interference. The video transmission latency data varies with different models.
6. Tested in an outdoor open environment without interference. The video transmission bitrate varies with operating environments.
7. FCC compliant and tested in an outdoor open environment without interference. Data is tested under different standards in an outdoor open environment without interference. Only to serve as a reference for the max one-way communication distance without considering RTH. Please pay attention to the RTH prompts during actual flight. Max one-way communication distance of DJI Avata in countries/regions of different standards:
FCC: United States, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Chile, Colombia, Puerto Rico, and other regions.
SRRC: Mainland China.
CE: UK, France, Germany, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Macau, New Zealand, UAE, and other regions.
8. The 5.1 GHz frequency band is currently banned in China and Thailand. For details, please refer to local laws and regulations.
- 1x DJI Avata Drone
- 1x DJI Avata Intelligent Flight Battery
- 3x DJI Avata Propellers (Pair)
- 1x DJI Avata Power Adapter
- 1x DJI Avata Gimbal Protector
- 1x Type-C to Type-C PD Cable
- 1x Screwdriver
- 4x Screws (M2×7)
Does not come with a charger. You can use your own USB-C charger. It is recommended to use the DJI 65W Portable Charger (sold separately), DJI 65W Car Charger (sold separately), or other USB PD chargers.