KDE Direct - Motor - KDE7215XF-135
- Brushless Motor for Heavy-Lift Electric Multi-Rotor (UAS) Series
Give Us A Call
Kevin Hale - Drone Expert(213) 262-9436
The new KDE Direct 7215XF-135 Multi-Rotor Brushless Motor is an extremely efficient and powerful motor for numerous multi-rotor and UAS heavy-lift applications, and was designed to bring high-quality and vibration-free motors to the market. The motors are designed with performance and durability in-mind, with features unseen in the current market: (1) high-grade, 240°C continuous (340°C maximum) high-temperature solid-core copper windings for failure-free operation in extreme-climates, (2) Japanese-built, 0.2 mm silicon-steel stator laminations and Kevlar tie-wraps for high-efficiency performance, and (3) triple-bearing supported, ABEC-7 bearings for maintenance-free and worry-free flying for hundreds of hours. These are just a few of the advantages built-in to these motors, and every detail of the motors was scrutinized to produce the absolute best available; for a wide-range of flight applications.
Motor includes 200°C, 13 AWG, 760mm silicone-wire leads and ф4.0mm 24K Bullet Connectors (KDEXF-BC40, pre-soldered to the motor leads and ESC matching Bullet Connectors).
- One (1) KDE Direct XF UAS M10 Propeller Bracket Assembly (Black Edition)
- Three (3) KDE Direct XF ф4.0mm 24K Bullet Connectors (KDEXF-BC40, Female)
- Four (4) M5 x 0.8 x 8 mm Flat Head Phillips Head Machine Screws (Class 12.9)
- Four (4) M4 x 0.7 x 8 mm Flat Head Phillips Head Machine Screws (Class 12.9)
- Four (4) M3 x 0.5 x 14 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
Top customer reviews