DJI Zenmuse H20T
- 12 MP Wide Camera - 82.9° DFOV
- 20 MP Zoom Camera - 23× Hybrid Optical Zoom
- 640x512px Radiometric thermal camera
- Laser range finder (up to 1200m or 3/4 mi)
- IP44 Rating
- -4°F to 122°F Operating temperature
- Active image stabilization & EIS
- Night scene mode
Give Us A Call
Kevin Hale - Drone Expert(213) 262-9436
Zenmuse H20T: Unleash the power of one
"H" For Hybrid
DJI has once again created an industry-leading innovation in the H20T, an aerial imaging payload that integrates four powerful sensors for unprecedented efficiency and capabilities for commercial applications. The robust camera is ready for all kinds of weather and job site conditions with an IP44 rating, and an operating temperature range of -4°F to 122°F. Active image stabilization and EIS ensure clear, crisp, blur-free images, and the four integrated sensors provide a combination of resources to get you advanced and accurate intelligence in any type of scenario imaginable.
Four Sensors in One
This powerful, integrated payload unleashes advanced intelligent capabilities for DJI's industrial drone platforms by combining four sensors in one housing. With these four sensors, you can capture everything, whether from up close or at a distance, in daylight, at nighttime, in true living color or thermal.
A powerful zoom camera offers a 23x hybrid optical zoom, with a 200x max zoom, and 20 MP 1/1.7 inches CMOS Sensor. This zoom camera provides the ability to get detailed images without having to get close to an object when safety or discretion require keeping your distance. Get the high quality video footage you need of the scene with this camera as well, with 4K/30fps video resolution.
For fire scene monitoring, crowd surveillance, natural disaster response, or other scenarios where you need to get the full picture with everything in view, this camera provides the wider perspective with an equivalent Focal Length of 24mm, DFOV: 82.9° in this 12 MP 1/2.3 inches CMOS Sensor.
The integrated laser range finder measures the distance to an object at up to 3/4 of a mile away (Range: 3 m — 1200 m). With accuracy of ± (0.2 m + D×0.15%), you can pinpoint the precise location of an object for data and measurements for all kinds.
Radiometric Thermal Camera.
When you need to see the unseen, the thermal sensor allows you to see through smoke, through foliage, and at night, by helping you visualize temperature differences based on thermal emissivity. Get high quality thermal images with this sensor offering 640×512 resolution, and Frame Rate of 30fps.
Built for Use
The benefit of having four sensors in one payload would be lost if they were not each easily accessible, either simultaneously or in sequence, with the ability to switch between modes while in flight. This multi-functionality is made simple with a new integrated user interface that lets you quickly switch between wide, zoom, and thermal camera views, and also preview the zoom FOV while in the wide or thermal camera view. For instance, with this functionality, you can use thermal imaging to locate a person in distress, then switch to the zoom camera to get detailed images to assess the condition of the individual. Or in another example, you need to get the overview of a crowd situation with the wide-angle camera and switch back and forth to the zoom camera to focus in on precise individuals or details in the crowd. These tasks are simple and easy to accomplish with the H20T and its user-friendly interface.
Also essential in the usability of the H20T is its durable design. The IP44 rating means it is rugged enough to withstand the demands of first response use, whether that means performing search and rescue missions in freezing temperatures or stormy conditions, or holding up to the rigors of smoke and spray in fire fighting scenarios. The smart features of the H20T also simplifies flight planning and makes it easier than ever to get relevant and timely information to keep personnel safe, and improve mission outcomes.
Intelligent Data Collection
When you need to compare the same object or scene over time, the spot-check feature allows you to automate for consistent results every time. The onboard AI recognizes the pre-marked subject of interest in subsequent automated missions to ensure consistent framing.
High-Resolution Grid Photo
Get the best of both the wide-angle view and zoom function with the grid photo feature. Simply frame an area of interest in a wide camera view, and the zoom camera will automatically capture a set of 20 MP images of the area. These images are stored together with an overview image that can be viewed in greater detail.
To determine the precise location of an object or individual, use the PinPoint feature, where a quick tap marks an object in view, prompting advanced sensor fusion algorithms to immediately deliver its coordinates.
Real-time, advanced object tracking is made easy with the Smart Track feature. Identify and follow moving subjects like people, vehicles, and boats with the auto-zoom function, while continuously acquiring the subject's dynamic location.
Real-Time Temperature Visualization
The H20T allows you to easily monitor the temperature of a site or an asset to mitigate risks by acquiring a precise temperature reading from the air. Two features that help accomplish this are the Spot Meter function, which allows you to get a real-time reading of the surface temperature simply by tapping on a point on screen.
The Area Measurement feature can provide the lowest, highest, and average temperatures of an area. Simply select the area on screen, and measurements are indicated.
Other Intelligent Features of the thermal camera include:
- Temp Alarm. Receive instant notifications in DJI Pilot when object temperatures exceed your preset alert values.
- Isotherms. Visualize a specific band of temperatures to help you narrow down to the information that is relevant in your specific case.
- Color Palettes. Adjust the colors applied to the thermal data based on the needs of specific scenarios.
- Gain Modes. Adjust gain modes to change the temperature range captured: Use High Gain Mode to cover a smaller temperature range where more sensitivity to temperature differences is required; Use Low Gain Mode to cover a wider temperature range.
- R-JPEG Images. Images captured by the Zenmuse H20T are in the R-JPEG format with embedded temperature information. By importing these images into the DJI Thermal Analysis Tool, you can measure temperature, and adjust parameters such as Emissivity, and Reflected Temp.
An Ideal Match
Exclusively made for use with the Matrice 300 RTK, the H20T makes a perfect companion for this aircraft. The similar IP rating means they are both suited for harsh weather conditions and demanding scenarios. The extended flight times available with the M300 are maximized with a lower payload demand - utilizing the H20T means you get all the imagery you need with a single payload. In addition, certain intelligent features such as Smart Track, PinPoint, and AI Spot-Check are shared in common with the M300, made to be used together. You can get the most out of either the Matrice 300 or the Zenmuse H20T when you put them together.
- Dimesions: 6.6 x 5.3 x 6.3 in
- Weight: 1.8lb
- Protection Rating:IP44
- Laser Safety:Class 1M (IEC 60825-1:2014)
- Supported Aircraft: Matrice 300 RTK
- Angular Vibration Range: ±0.01°
- Mount: Detachable
Thermal Camera & Lens
- Thermal Imager: Uncooled VOx Microbolometer
- DFOV: 40.6°
- Focal Length: 13.5 mm (equivalent: 58 mm)
- Aperture: f/1.0
- Focus: 5 m to ∞
Zoom Camera & Lens
- Sensor: 1/1.7" CMOS, Effective Pixels: 20M
- Focal Length: 6.83-119.94mm (equivalent: 31.7-556.2mm)
- Aperture: f/2.8-f/11 (Normal), f1.6-f/11 (Night)
- Focus: 1 m to ∞ (wide), 8 m to ∞ (telephoto)
Wide Camera & Lens
- Sensor: 1/2.3“ CMOS, Effective Pixels: 12M
- Focal Length: 4.5mm (equivalent: 24mm)
- Aperture: f/2.8
- Focus: 1 m to ∞
- Supported SD Cards: Supports a microSD card with capacity of up to 128 GB. A UHS-I Speed Grade 3 rating microSD card is required.
- Supported File System: FAT32 (≤32 GB), exFAT (>32 GB)
Laser Range Finder
- Wavelength: 905nm
- Measuring Range: 3-1200 m (20% reflectivity, full spot)
- Measuring Accuracy: ± (0.2 m + D×0.15%), D is the distance to a vertical surface
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 122°F
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 140°F
- 1x DJI Zenmuse H20T Camera & Gimbal