DJI Matrice 300 RTK Drone Combo - Care Plus
As low as $13,699.00
- The new standard in drones for enterprise applications
- Capable of carrying a variety of specialized payloads
- 9.3 miles max transmission range
- 55 minute max flight time with hot swappable batteries
- 6 directional sensing and positioning
- IP45 water + dust protection in -4°F to 122°F Operating temperatures
- Includes DJI Enterprise Care Plus
- Limited Time: Includes 1 Day of Free In-Person Training at Your Location
Give Us A Call
Kevin Hale - Drone Expert(213) 262-9436
DJI Matrice 300 RTK: Built Tough. Works Smart.
New Heights of Performance
The Matrice 300 RTK is a new commercial drone industry leader, setting the standard for performance and capability in industrial and public safety applications by combining intelligence with high-performance and unrivaled reliability. The Matrice 300 RTK takes inspiration from modern aviation systems, especially in its use of advanced AI features, and 6 Directional Sensing & Positioning for unparalleled functionality and usability. Offering up to 55 minutes of flight time, the M300 RTK pushes the boundaries of what it is possible to achieve with a commercial drone.
Designed for commercial applications, the Matrice 300 RTK is an ideal choice for public safety departments, industrial inspections, and more. With an IP45 rating, it is rugged and durable to withstand even the most demanding environments, and a UAV Health Management System ensures that the highest level of performance is maintained over time. The customizable payload configuration setup makes the Matrice 300 RTK a flexible tool to achieve mission objectives with ease and efficiency across a variety of industries and situations.
Enhanced flight performance. The refined airframe and propulsion system design gives you a more efficient and stable flight, even in harsh conditions. Extended flight times of up to 55 minutes increases efficiency by allowing you to accomplish more per flight, while the hot-swappable batteries mean you can change and go immediately for even greater mission efficiency.
Multiple payload configurations. Customizable payload configurations makes it easy to adjust your M300 RTK to fit your mission needs. Mount up to 3 payloads simultaneously, with a maximum payload capacity of 2.7 kg. Configuration options include a single downward gimbal, a single upward gimbal plus a single downward gimbal, and a single upward gimbal plus two dual downward gimbals. Payload will impact expected flight times as per the figure below.
Improved transmission system. The all-new OcuSync Enterprise enables transmission up to 15 km away and supports triple-channel3 1080p video. Real-time auto-switching between 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz4 enables more reliable flight near high-interference environments. AES-256 encryption offers secure data transmission to ensure sensitive data is kept confidential.
- Zenmuse H20
- Zenmuse H20T
- Zenmuse XT2
- Zenmuse Z30
- Zenmuse X-Port
- Wingsland Z15 Spotlight
The Matrice 300 RTK is an ideal drone for industrial inspections of all types, with features that make it safer and easier than ever to capture high-quality, reliable data.
Live Mission Recording. Live recording simplifies the process of recording mission actions such as aircraft movement, gimbal orientation, photo shooting, and zoom level. This information can be used to aid in analyzing data collected, as well as in creating sample mission files to allow for repeatable future automated inspections.
AI Spot-Check. Automate routine inspections and capture consistent results every time. Onboard AI recognizes the subject of interest and identifies it in subsequent automated missions to ensure consistent framing, ensuring the most accurate comparison of the same location or item over time. (Only compatible with H20/H20T)
Waypoints 2.0. Create up to 65,535 waypoints and set multiple actions for one or more payloads, including 3rd party ones, at each waypoint, for easy flight planning and integration of any tools required for your industrial application. Flightpath planning is user-friendly, and optimized to maximize flexibility and efficiency for your missions.
Intelligent Location and Tracking
When it comes to Search and Rescue, Law enforcement, or public safety, you need a drone with the ability to track moving subjects and give you information on precise and accurate location tracking. The M300 RTK does just that with the following intelligent features.
PinPoint. A quick tap marks an object in view, instructing advanced sensor fusion algorithms to immediately deliver its coordinates. This functionality is especially useful for law enforcement applications to identify crash scene locations or missing persons, for instance, or for powerline or other inspections to locate and record areas of concern for future reference.
Smart Track. With obvious applications in public safety departments, this feature allows you to identify and follow moving subjects like people, vehicles, and boats with the auto-zoom function, while continuously acquiring the subject's dynamic location.
Location Sharing. While either PinPoint or Smart Track is enabled, the subject's location can be projected across multiple camera views, to another remote controller, or shared through online platforms such as DJI FlightHub.
Advanced Dual Control. The Matrice 300 RTK makes it possible to extend the range of control, as well as offering new possibilities in creating mission strategies and greater operational flexibility. This flexibility comes through the ability to transfer control between two operators, where either operator can now obtain control of the aircraft or payload with a single tap.
Aviation-grade Situational Awareness
The M300 RTK adopts a new Primary Flight Display (PFD) that utilizes a manned aircraft-type information and alert system. The PFD integrates flight, navigation, and obstacle information to equip the pilot with exceptional situational awareness for safer and more efficient flights.
Flight Information. Flight information such as aircraft attitude, altitude, and velocity, as well as wind speed and wind direction, are all intuitively presented on screen.
Navigation display. Pilots can also view the live status of the aircraft's heading, trajectory, PinPoint information, and home point projection, in a more efficient way. Visualize all nearby obstacles at once with the new obstacle map, so you can be fully informed.
A powerful vision system. To enhance in-flight safety and aircraft stability, dual-vision and TOF sensors appear on all six sides of the aircraft, offering a maximum detection range of up to 40m, with options to customize the aircraft's sensing behavior via the DJI Pilot App. Even in complex operating environments, this 6 Directional Sensing and Positioning system helps keep the aircraft and the mission safe.
Built to Last
Health Management System. Designed to make record-keeping and maintenance of your agency's drone fleet a breeze, the new integrated Health Management System displays the current status of all systems, notification logs, and a preliminary troubleshooting guide. Also in the system are the aircraft's flight logs, duration, and mileage throughout its entire lifecycle, and tips on aircraft care and maintenance. Since proper aircraft maintenance increases its useful life, you can expect many years of service from your M300 RTK with the aid of the integrated Health Management System.
System Redundancy. The M300 RTK is designed with built-in advanced redundancy systems to avoid flight errors, helping to keep your critical missions going even in unexpected scenarios. Redundancy in flight control sensors, including dual barometers, dual inertial measurement units, dual compasses, six pairs of vision sensors, and six infrared sensors ensure that your flight is as safe and smooth as possible. Control signal redundancy, dual transmission links, and the dual remote controller mode keep you in control of your aircraft even in any imaginable eventuality. These advanced safety systems not only offer improved safety outcomes for operators, but also increase the expected lifespan of your aircraft.
Includes DJI Care Enterprise Basic
DJI Care Enterprise is a service plan specially designed for DJI Enterprise drones. Providing complete accidental coverage and premium protection options that allow unlimited drone replacements - DJI Care Enterprise offers the most comprehensive reassured flying experience ever developed specifically for the needs of commercial drone fleets. DJI Care Enterprise allows you to fly with peace of mind and focus on the task at hand.
1 Day In-Person Training at Your Location Included
For a limited time only, included with the purchase of each Matrice 300 RTK is DSLRPros' 1 Day In-Person Training Session. This in-depth and hands-on instructional program will familiarize you with the Matrice 300 RTK, and teach you how to get the most out of your craft while flying safely and confidently. One of our knowledgeable and experienced flight instructors will travel to your location at a time that is convenient for you or your team and demonstrate how to get started flying and using the most exciting features that the Matrice 300 RTK has to offer.
For those who are interested in learning even more about using the M300 as well as specific use case training, DSLRPros offers an optional second day of custom-tailored training at a reduced price when booked with the complimentary one-day training. Learning how to operate your Matrice 300 RTK safely and effectively is the best way to maximize your investment, and get the most out of this amazing tool.
- Dimensions: Unfolded, propellers excluded, 31.9×26.4×16.9 in (L×W×H) | Folded, propellers included, 16.9×16.5×16.9 in (L×W×H)
- Diagonal Wheelbase: 35.2 in
- Weight (with single downward gimbal): Approx. 7.9 lb (without batteries) | Approx. 13.9 lb (with two TB60 batteries)
- Max Payload: 6 lb
- Max Takeoff Weight: 19.8 lb
- Operating Frequency: 2.4000-2.4835 GHz | 5.725-5.850 GHz
- EIRP: 2.4000-2.4835 GHz: 29.5 dBm (FCC) | 5.725-5.850 GHz: 28.5 dBm (FCC)
- Hovering Accuracy (P-Mode w/ GPS) - Vertical: ±4 in（Vision System enabled）| ±19.7 in（GPS enabled）| ±4 in（RTK enabled）
- Hovering Accuracy (P-Mode w/ GPS) - Horizontal: ±11.8 in（Vision System enabled）| ±59 in（GPS enabled）| ±4 in（RTK enabled）
- RTK Positioning Accuracy: When RTK enabled and fixed: 0.4 in + 1 ppm (Horizontal) | 0.6 in + 1 ppm (Vertical)
- Max Angular Velocity: Pitch: 300°/s, Yaw: 100°/s
- Max Pitch Angle: 30° (P-mode, Forward Vision System enabled: 25°)
- Max Ascent Speed: S Mode: 13.4 mph | P Mode: 11.2 mph
- Max Descent Speed (Vertical): S Mode: 11.2 mph | P Mode: 6.7 mph
- Max Descent Speed (Tilt): S Mode: 15.7 mph
- Max Speed: S Mode: 51 mph | P Mode: 38 mph
- Service Cieling Above Sea Level: 16,404 ft (with 2110 propellers, takeoff weight ≤ 15.4 lb) | 22,966 ft (with 2195 propellers, takeoff weight ≤ 15.4 lb)
- Max Wind Resistance: 33.5 mph
- Max Flight Time: 55 min
- Supported DJI Gimbals: Zenmuse XT2 / XT S / Z30 / H20 / H20T
- Supported Gimbal Configurations: Single Downward Gimbal, Dual Downward Gimbals, Single Upward Gimbal, Upward and Downward Gimbals, Triple Gimbals
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP45
- GNSS: GPS + GLONASS + BeiDou + Galileo
- Operating temperature: -4°F to 122° F
- Operating Frequency: 2.4000-2.4835 GHz | 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Max Transmitting Distance (unobstructed, free of interference): 9.3 mi
- EIRP: 2.4000-2.4835 GHz： 29.5 dBm (FCC) | 5.725-5.850 GHz： 28.5 dBm (FCC)
- External Battery: WB37 Intelligent Battery - Capacity：4920 mAh - Voltage：7.6V - Type：LiPo - Energy：37.39Wh - Charging time (using BS60 Intelligent Battery Station): 70 minutes (15°C to 45°C)；130 minutes (0°C to 15°C)
- Built-In Battery: Type: 18650 li-ion battery (5000 mAh @ 7.2 V) - Charging: USB charger with specification of 12V / 2A - Rated power: 17 W - Charging time：2 hours15 minutes
- Battery Life: Built-in battery：Approx. 2.5h | Built-in battery+External battery：Approx. 4.5h
- USB Power Supply: 5 V / 1.5 A
- Operating Temperature: -4 °F to 104 °F
- Obstacle Sensing Range: Forward/ backward/ Left/ Right：2.3 - 131 ft | Upward/ downward：2 - 98 ft
- FOV: Forward/ backward/ downward：65°（H），50°（V）| Left/ right/ upward：75°（H），60°（V)
- Operating Environment: Surfaces with clear patterns and adequate lighting (> 15 lux)
Infrared Sensing System
- Obstacle Sensing Range: 0.33 - 26 ft
- FOV: 30° (±15°)
- Operating Environment:Large, diffuse and reflective obstacles (reflectivity >10%)
Top & Bottom Auxiliary Light
- Effective Lighting Distance: 16.4 ft
- Resolution: 960p
- FOV: 145°
- Frame Rate: 30fps
Intelligent Flight Battery
- Name: TB60
- Capacity: 5935 mAh
- Voltage: 52.8 V
- Battery Type: LiPo 12S
- Energy: 274 Wh
- Net Weight: Approx. 3 lb
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 122°F
- Ideal Storage Temperature: 71.6°F to 86°F
- Charging Temperature: -4° to 104° F(When the temperature is lower than 5°C, the self-heating function will be automatically enabled. Charging in a low temperature may shorten the lifetime of the battery)
- Charging Time: Using BS60 Intelligent Battery Station: 220V input：60 minutes (fully charge two TB60 batteries), 30 minutes (charge two TB60 batteries from 20% to 90%) | 110V input：70 minutes (fully charge two TB60 batteries), 40 minutes (charge two TB60 batteries from 20% to 90%)
BS60 Intelligent Battery Station
- Dimensions: 19.7 x 15.9 x 9.9 inch
- Net Weight: 18.5 lb
- Maximum Capacity: TB60 Intelligent Flight Battery × 8 | WB37 Intelligent Battery × 4
- Input: 100-120 VAC, 50-60 Hz / 220-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Max Input Power: 1070W
- Output Power: 100-120V：750W | 220-240V：992W
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 104°F
- 1x Matrice 300 Aircraft Body
- 1x (Year) DJI Care Enterprise
- 1x DJI Smart Controller Enterprise
- 1x USB Charger
- 1x USB-C Cable
- 2x TB60 Intelligent Flight Battery
- 1x WB37 Intelligent Battery
- 2x 2110 Propeller (CW)
- 2x 2110 Propeller (CCW)
- 2x Landing Gear
- 1x (Pair) Spare RC Stick Cover
- 2x Spare Propeller Holder
- 4x Spare Gimbal Damper
- 1x USB Cable with Double A Ports)
- 1x Vision System Calibration Plate
- 1x Carrying Case
- 1x Smart Cotroller Lanyard
- 1x Rubber Port Cover Set
- 1x BS60 Intelligent Battery Station
- 1x BS60 Power Cable
- Screws & tools
Top customer reviews