WingtraOne GEN II
- Brand-new OBLIQUE payload integration for the best possible 3D map quality
- PPK on every drone, including with multispectral payloads
- Advanced electronic infrastructure
- Algorithms and services with self-diagnosis and fail-safes for reliable operations
Give Us A Call
Kevin Hale - Drone Expert(213) 262-9436
WingtraOne GEN II
The WingtraOne GEN II mapping drone is the perfect tool for geospatial professionals who need to perform aerial drone surveys for large projects. With its unique set of features, the WingtraOne GEN II allows you to minimize your time flying and get more work done. The fixed-wing flight is extremely efficient, allowing you to cover a large area in a short amount of time.
Because WingtraOne can fly higher than drones that are limited to 20 MP cameras, you can capture a wider area with each flight and more ground and detail in each picture. And with the onboard high-precision PPK GNSS receiver, you don't need to worry about ground control points (GCPs).
With as few as three checkpoints, you can get the accuracy you need for your project. So if you're looking for a mapping drone that can help you save time and increase your productivity, look no further than the WingtraOne GEN II.
5 min setup
Fly in under five minutes, including drone setup, complete pre-flight procedures, and easy mapping mission planning.
WingtraPilot ensures that the drone is fully functional before flight by performing background checks such as battery health, GPS reception, and test images.
WingtraOne GEN II provides automated launch, data collection in flight, and landing without the need for human intervention.
Pause and resume
You can pause the survey mission at any point to make the drone hover in the air or activate return to home (RTH) to cause the drone to automatically return to its launch site. You can continue the survey trip from either of these states at any time, and the drone will begin gathering photographs from where it left off.
Manual take-over with in-app controls
You can take manual control of the drone at any point during the landing process. Use the tablet's intuitive controls to adjust its position mid-air and land safely.
Displays data from a range of up to 10 km, including flight location, altitude,, and mission progress (6 mi).
Gives you comprehensive audio feedback throughout the mission.
Easily interchangeable camera that only requires a single standard USB-C connection. Within minutes, switch between RGB, oblique, and multispectral cameras.
With the addition of the optional propellers, the maximum takeoff height is increased to 4800 meters (15,700 feet) above mean sea level (AMSL), and the maximum data collection altitude is increased to 5000 meters (16,400 feet) above mean sea level (AMSL).
Long, narrow areas can be quickly and effectively covered. Useful for constructing or inspecting roads, inspecting railroad tracks, pipelines, and electrical lines, and conducting environmental research.
Switch to the Sony Oblique a1600 to map vertical structures. This wide-angle camera is mounted on a tilted axis and is suited for mapping vertical structures, enabling you to produce high-resolution 3D meshes.
Beyond visual line of sight (BVLOS)
Full mission capability is maintained with or without contact with the ground station.
Advanced mission planning
Population-counting algorithms with multi-area planning and zero overlaps.
Simply import KML files from GIS tools for a problem-free mission. In order to cover the region efficiently, WingtraPilot will create the best possible flight route.
In the field and without access to the internet? It's not a problem. Offline maps can be downloaded in advance while you're still online and then used at the mapping location.
Integrated PPK post-processing
Our integrated image geotagging program is called WingtraHub. The high-precision PPK processing will provide you with centimeter-accurate geotags for flight photographs if you have a WingtraOne with a PPK module. Images from WingtraOne can be geotagged using WGS84 or any other Earth-centered, Earth-fixed coordinate system.
The WingtraPilot tablet allows for in-field quality inspections of all aerial photos and geolocation data saved on a single SD card.
Saved missions can be loaded with a single click for time savings and consistent results from recurring surveys.
Battery swap and resume
Automatically breaks up long missions into smaller chunks, pausing the aircraft while the batteries are being changed and then resuming.
Provides the ability to georeference several flights at the end of the day, which saves time while working in the field.
Single SD card workflow
Eliminates the possibility of missing or incorrect data, especially for the PPK workflow. Engineered and assembled in Switzerland To ensure the highest quality standard, each drone is put through more than 300 rigorous performance assurance tests.
More than 100,000 flights and 6 years of ongoing testing and improvements will guarantee the highest level of uptime for your business operations. Payload protection. The camera on a WingtraOne never touches the ground, shielding it from abrasion, dust, gr,ime, and snow, especially in difficult terrain.
The terrain following feature uses global terrain models to permit secure and efficient mapping from steady elevations,, even in the most mountainous regions. In WingtraPilot, the terrain's elevation and the absolute flight altitude are graphically displayed.
WingtraOne uses cutting-edge machine learning algorithms based on data from thousands of flights to identify component faults in batteries, motors, and servos. Thus, WingtraPilot can alert you before any potential issue arises, ensuring that you always fly with the safest gear.
Custom elevation data
Use your own elevation data instead of the default terrain data from the shuttle radar topography mission (SRTM).
Magnetometer, IMU, and GPS sensors are fully redundant.
Allows for the dynamic restriction of the flight radius to stop flyaways.
Optional green and red LED location lights to improve visibility and show flight direction.
59-minute maximum flying time
WingtraOne can fly missions for up to 59 minutes in efficient fixed-wing mode. (Maximum flight time varies with payloads and external conditions.)
Telemetry range of 10 km
Maintain a line of sight connection with your drone for a distance of up to 10 kilometers (6 mi).
Ready for Remote ID
With its WiFi module, the WingtraOne GEN II is fully compliant with both current and prospective Remote ID standards.
Landing accuracy of 2 x 2 m
WingtraOne lands precisely where it took off, enabling you to maneuver in cramped areas and raising the level of safety for your whole journey.
Lithium-ion batteries have protection against short circuits, overcharging, and under-voltage. Safe and compatible with carry-on luggage UN requirements.
GSD as low as 0.7 cm (0.3 in)
You can attain sub-centimeter GSDs using the full-frame 42 MP Sony RX1R II payload. Such small GSDs ensure improved map reconstruction, greater coverage, and the highest levels of accuracy.
Accuracy to the centimeter without GCPs
For all sorts of maps, from orthomosaics to 3D reconstructions and multispectral pictures, obtain centimeter-level absolute precision without GCP (Ground Control Points) using the integrated multi-frequency L1/L2 PPK GNSS receiver. You can even obtain the best-in-class horizontal absolute precision down to 1 cm when used in conjunction with the high-resolution Sony RX1R II camera (0.4 in).
Sharp results in high winds
Data collection is stable in steady winds up to 12 m/s (27 mph) and gusts up to 18 m/s, thanks to advanced wind management algorithms (40 mph).
Quad-constellation GNSS receiver
GPS (L1, L2), GLONASS (L1, L2), Galileo (L1), and BeiDou redundant modules (L1).
Passive damping ensures consistently sharp, accurate visuals.
Military specification for resistance to extreme temperatures, pressure, shocks, and drops.
Water and dust resistance is rated at IP68.
Replaceable batteries are accessible through the back panel.
With protective in-box covering, up to 1.2 m (4 ft).
- Drone type: Tailsitter vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) 4.5 kg (9.9 lb)
- Maximum take-off weight:5 kg (9.9 lb)
- Weight (empty):7 kg (8.1 lb)
- Maximum payload weight: 800 g (1.8 lb)
- Wingspan: 125 cm (4.1 ft)
- Dimensions of WingtraOne: 125 × 68 × 12 cm (4.1 × 2.2 × 0.4 ft) (without middle stand)
- Dimensions of Pilot Box: 57× 37× 20 cm, 8.6 kg (1.8 × 1.2 × 1.0 ft, 19 lb)
- Battery capacity: Two 99 Wh batteries (required as a pair)
- Battery type: Li-ion, smart battery technology, UN3481 compliant
- Radio link: Bi-directional 10 km (6 mi) in direct line of sight, obstacles reduce the range
- Onboard GPS: Redundant, using GPS (L1, L2), GLONASS (L1, L2), Galileo (L1) and BeiDou (L1) | Frequencies range: 1227.6 MHz / 1242.9375-1251.6875 MHz / 1561,098 MHz / 1575,42 MHz / 1598.0625-1609.3125 MHz / 1602,00 MHz
- Dimensions of travel hardcase (optional): 137 x 67 x 23 cm (54 x 26 x 9 in)
- Weight of travel hardcase including the drone:6 kg (41 lb)
Flying in wind
- WingtraOne can safely fly and capture data in sustained winds up to 12 m/s (27 mph) and gusts up to 18 m/s (40 mph).
- 12 m/s (27 mph) sustained wind at cruise height (120 m, 400 ft) corresponds to approximately 8 m/s (19 mph) measured on the ground with the wind measurement tool provided in the Wingtra pilot box.
- Max sustained wind (Wind measured by the drone in cruise height over more than 30 seconds):12 m/s | 43 km/h | 27 mph
- Max wind gusts (Brief increase in the speed of the wind for less than 30 seconds): 18 m/s | 65 km/h | 40 mph
- Max sustained wind on the ground (Wind measured on the ground by the wind tool provided in the Wingtra pilot box (average over 30 seconds): 8 m/s | 29 km/h | 19 mph
- Sustained wind measured on ground: 0-5 m/s (0-11 mph) - Tippings rarely occur | 5-8 m/s (11-19 mph) - Tippings can occur | > 8 m/s (> 19 mph) - Not recommended to fly
- Flight speed: Operational cruise speed - 16 m/s (35.8 mph) | Climb / sink cruise - 6 / 3 m/s (13.4 / 6.7 mph) | Climb / sink hover - 6 / 2.5 m/s (13.4 / 5.6 mph)
- Wind resistance: Max sustained wind - 12 m/s (27 mph) | Max wind gusts - 18 m/s (40 mph) 8/ms (19 mph) | Max sustained wind on the ground - 8/ms (19 mph)
- Maximum flight time: Up to 59 min
- Temperature: -10 to +40 °C (+14 to +104 °F)
- Maximum take-off altitude above sea level: 2500 m (8200 ft); with high-altitude propellers it is possible to take off from up to 4800 m (15,700 ft) and fly up to 5000 m (16,400 ft) AMSL
- Weather: IP54, not recommended to fly in fog, rain and snow
- Ground control points required: No (with PPK option); using 3 checkpoints to verify the accuracy is recommended
- Auto-landing accuracy: < 2 m (< 7 ft)
- Payload: Using a heavier payload reduces flight time. For example, when switching from the MicaSense RedEdge-MX camera to the heavier Sony RX1R II camera, the flight time reduces from 59 minutes to 54 minutes.
- Altitude above sea level: As the air gets thinner with increasing altitude above sea level, drone flight time is reduced. At the same time, WingtraOne will fly faster in high altitudes, which means that the coverage is only marginally reduced. For example, the RX1R II came- ra covers 400 ha (988 ac) in 54 minutes at 0-500 m (0-1640 ft) above sea level and 350 ha (865 ac) in 42 minutes at 2000 m (6562 ft) above sea level (with 3 cm (1.2 in)/px GSD).
- Transition height: Because the WingtraOne uses significantly more energy while hovering, the transition altitude affects flight time. A higher transition altitude will result in a reduced flight time.
- Wind: In stronger winds, drones consume more energy while flying and landing, which means missions will end up with shorter flight times.
- Temperature: As temperature influences air density, it impacts flight time directly. Generally, higher temperatures mean lower flight times.
- Payload RX1R II (a): Take-off altitude above sea level - 0-500 m/0-1640 ft | Max. flight time - 54 min | Cruise speed - 16 m/s/36 mph | Max coverage at GSD 3 cm/px (1.2 in/px) - 400 ha/990 ac | Max coverage at 120 m / 400 ft - 210 ha at GSD 1.5 cm/px/520 ac at GSD 0.6 in/px
- Payload RX1R II (b): Take-off altitude above sea level - 2000 m/6560 ft | Max. flight time - 42 min | Cruise speed - 18 m/s/40 mph | Max coverage at GSD 3 cm/px (1.2 in/px) - 350 ha/860 ac | Max coverage at 120 m / 400 ft - 180 ha at GSD 1.5 cm/px/440 ac at GSD 0.6 in/px
- Payload a6100 (a): Take-off altitude above sea level - 0-500 m/0-1640 ft | Max. flight time - 54 min | Cruise speed - 16 m/s/36 mph | Max coverage at GSD 3 cm/px (1.2 in/px) - 310 ha/770 ac | Max coverage at 120 m / 400 ft - 240 ha at 2.4 cm/px/600 ac at 0.93 in/px
- Payload a6100 (b): Take-off altitude above sea level - 2000 m/6560 ft | Max. flight time - 42 min | Cruise speed - 18 m/s/40 mph | Max coverage at GSD 3 cm/px (1.2 in/px) - 270 ha/670 ac | Max coverage at 120 m / 400 ft - 210 ha at 2.4 cm/px/520 ac at 0.93 in/px
- Payload RedEdge-MX (a): Take-off altitude above sea level - 0-500 m/0-1640 ft | Max. flight time - 59 min | Cruise speed - 16 m/s/36 mph | Max coverage at 120 m / 400 ft - 150 ha at 8.2 cm/px/380 ac at 3.2 in/px
- Payload RedEdge-MX (b): Take-off altitude above sea level - 2000 m/6560 ft | Max. flight time - 47 min | Cruise speed - 18 m/s/40 mph | Max coverage at 120 m / 400 ft - 130 ha at GSD 8.2 cm/px/320 ac at 3.2 in/px
- The RX1R II camera can cover 30 percent more area at 3 cm (1.2 in)/px GSD resolution than the a6100 camera in the same amount of time.
- On the other hand, if you need to fly at a limited altitude, for example at 120 m (400 ft), the a6100 covers more area than the RX1R II. The flight with the a6100 results in a GSD of 2.4 cm (0.93 in)/px, which is a lower resolution compared to the 1.5 cm (0.6 in)/px of the RX1R II. Considering this, it is really important to choose the right configuration for your use case and environment.
- An important point that tends to get missed when focusing on flight time numbers is that job time (and efficiency) is actually not about flight time, but rather about how fast you can acquire data on a given area. For example, compared to muliticopers, the WingtraOne can acquire data up to 8x faster. And compared to most fixed-wings it’s twice as fast. So in many cases, the right camera and settings can get you the data you need faster, and faster in fact means less flight time.
Data collection speed
- Up to 8x faster than multicopter drones
- Up to 2x faster than standard fixed-wing drones
- Maximum expected coverage in one flight at 120 m (400 ft) altitude above take-off point: RX1R II - 210 ha (520 ac) 1.5 cm (0.6 in)/px GSD | a6100 - 240 ha (600 ac) 2.4 cm (0.9 in)/px GSD
- Maximum expected coverage in one flight at 3 cm/px (1.2 in/px) GSD: RX1R II - 400 ha (988 ac) 234 m (768 ft) altitude | a6100 - 310 ha (766 ac)) 153 m (503 ft) altitude
- Lowest possible GSD: RX1R II - 0.7 cm (0.3 in)/px at 55 m (180 ft) altitude | a6100 - 1.2 cm (0.47 in)/px at 61 m (201 ft) altitude
- Mapping accuracy with PPK (w/o GCPs): Absolute accuracy (RMS) with RX1R II - horizontal down to 1 cm (0.4 in) | Relative accuracy - vertical down to 3 cm (1.2 in) down to 0.003 %
- Mapping accuracy w/o PPK (w/o GCPs): Absolute accuracy (RMS)/Relative accuracy - 3 to 5 m (9.8 to 16.4 ft) down to 0.15 %
Software & tablet
- Flight planning & mission control software: WingtraPilot
- Tablet (supplied): Rugged Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3, water and dust resistant, MIL-STD-810-certified, WingtraPilot pre-installed
- Module name: WingtraOne Telemetry 2.4
- Main function: Telemetry connection for remote operation
- Frequency range telemetry:4016-2.4776 GHz
- Occupied bandwidth:0MHz
- Operation mode: FHSS (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum)
- Typical data rate:6 kb/s
- Transmission power (EIRP): 19,8 dBm
- Tested maximum range: 10 km (6 mi) indirect line of sight; keep in mind that obstacles reduce the range
- Channel spacing: 1,0Mhz
- Number of channels: 76
- Channel bandwidth: Low 400kHz | High 280kHz
- Method of modulation: GFSK
- Module name: Wingtra Battery 2
- Trade name: Lithium-ion battery
- Model number:00342.02
- Battery capacity: 99 Wh (a pair of batteries required)
- Battery type: Li-ion, smart battery technology, UN compliant ; suitable for carry-on luggage
- State-of-charge indicator: Integrated 5 level SoC indicator
- Smart charging: Auto cell balancing
- Rated energy content: 99 Wh
- Nominal voltage:4 V
- Rated charge:5 A, 16.8 V cutoff
- Rated discharge: 35 A, 12 V cutoff
- Cell type: Samsung_INR_18650_25R
- Configuration: 4s 3p configuration
- Charging time: 1h
- Maximum continuous discharge: 35 A
- Battery dimensions: 80 × 60 × 75 mm (3.15 × 2.36 × 2.95 in)
- Battery weight: 604 g (1.3 lb)
- Operating temperature (take-off): +10 to +40 °C (+50 to +104 °F)
- Operating temperature (in-flight): +10 to +60 °C (+50 to +140 °F) | The drone will automatically return to home in case the maximum battery temperature is exceeded during flight.
- Storage temperature (90% capacity recovery): +0 to +25 °C (+32 to +77 °F) yes
- Shock protection: yes
- Overvoltage protection: yes
- Undervoltage protection: yes
- Temperature protection: yes
- Short circuit protection: yes
- Material safety data sheet (MSDS): Available on request
- Module name: Wingtra Charger
- Charger type: Dual AC/DC lithium-ion charger
- Input voltage AC: 110-120 V / 220-240 V (manual switch), 50 / 60Hz
- Input power AC: 350 W
- Input voltage DC: 11 - 18 V (optional, e.g. for charging from car)
- Input power DC: 300 W (reduced power possible)
- Modes: Charge / storage / balance
- Charging cycle: Standard lithium-ion CC-CV cycle
- Charging time: 1 h
- Maximum charge current:5 A
- Charge end voltage:4 V (4.1 V per cell)
- discharge current: 0.6 A
- Discharge end voltage:7 V (30 % charge)
- Additional outputs: USB 5V / 2.1 A
- Dimensions: 190 × 140 × 70 mm (7.5 × 5.5 × 2.75 in)
- Weight: 1170 g (2.6 lb)
Onboard WiFi module
- Main function: Broadcast remote ID
- WiFi Standard:11a/b/g/n/ac
- Frequency:4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands
- Speed: 5 GHz: 867 Mbps (802.11ac), 2.4 GHz: 300 Mbps (802.11n)
- 1x WingtraOne drone
- 1x carrying sleeve
- 1x carrying case for accessories (pilot box)
- 1x tablet including flight planning software WingtraPilot
- 1x telemetry module (2.4 Ghz)
- 2x pairs of batteries
- 1x charging station
- 1x anemometer
- 1x SD card adapter
- 1x micro SD card reader
- 1x pair of side stands
- 1x middle stand
- 1x Torx screw driver T10
- 1x Torx T10 key
Top customer reviews