- Purpose-built for aerial photgrammetry
- 1" Sensor with global shutter
Give Us A Call
Kevin Hale - Drone Expert(213) 262-9436
The senseFly S.O.D.A. is the first camera to be purpose-built for professional drone photogrammetry and has quickly become the reference sensor in its field. It captures amazingly sharp aerial images, across light conditions, with which to produce detailed, vivid orthomosaics, and ultra-accurate 3D digital surface models.
This senseFly S.O.D.A. is a brand-new and sealed item! As a senseFly Authorized Dealer, we carry branded drone parts that are genuine senseFly. Don't risk the safety of your drone with imitation senseFly parts. It is our mission to help you get the best quality products at the right price.
Let us know if you are looking for a senseFly part that is not listed on our site and we will do our best to source it for you. Local pickup is available at 19850 Nordhoff Pl, Chatsworth, CA 91311. Contact us first to confirm availability.
Feel free to contact us with any questions. Our friendly and knowledgeable Solution Consultants are standing by to help make sure you get the great service you deserve
- Sensor: 1"
- RGB lens: F/2.8-11, 10.6 mm (35 mm equivalent: 29 mm)
- RGB resolution: 5,472 x 3,648 px (3:2)
- Exposure compensation: ±2.0 (1/3 increments)
- RGB shutter: Global Shutter 1/30 – 1/2000s
- White balance: Auto, sunny, cloudy, shady
- ISO range: 125-6400
- Support RTK/PPK: Yes
- 1x senseFly S.O.D.A.