Double the spectral resolution. Half the hassle.
Integrating two five-band cameras, the RedEdge-MX and the new RedEdge-MX Blue, this solution enables the most advanced remote sensing and vegetation research applications.
The performance you rely on from RedEdge-MX with a new coastal blue band, a new green band, and three new bands in the red to red-edge region of the spectrum.
Combined with the bands in RedEdge-MX, the 10 bands in the Dual Camera System enable direct comparison between satellite and drone data.
Already have a RedEdge-M or RedEdge-MX? Buy the new RedEdge-MX (Upgrade to Dual) kit and get double the spectral resolution.
- Synchronized capture of all 10 bands for pixel aligned imagery
- Standard 12 bit TIFF file outputs with embedded metadata for full access to raw data
- Combined Downwelling Light Sensor and GPS for streamlined integration, accurate ambient light calibration. Only one DLS required.
- Radiometrically calibrated spectral imagers for precise, repeatable measurements
- Global shutters on all 10 lenses for distortion-free results on every platform
- Comes standard with fixed bracket and quick-mount connector for easy integration with DJI drones
- Compare imagery directly with Landsat and Sentinel satellite data
- Data is easily processed using Pix4D, Agisoft, and other MicaSense data partners
- Double the bands for double the analytical capabilities
- Monitor shallow water environments with the new coastal blue aerosol band
- Perform detailed analysis on chlorophyll efficiency or the red edge slope with new red, green, and two new red edge bands
Need more information?
Download the Whitepaper
Check the Integration Guide