Matrice 600 Water Rescue Upgrade Package
As low as $937.99
- UAS-deployed water rescue system
- Must-have for water rescue situations
- Features Switlik Techfloat
- Compatible with Matrice 600 & Matrice 600 Pro
- Utilizes M600 Channel Expansion Kit for ease-of-use
- Made in the USA
Out of stock
Give Us A Call
Kevin Hale - Drone Expert(213) 262-9436
The Matrice 600 Water Rescue Upgrade Package is a must-have for public safety agencies or organizations that operate near any body of water. Whether in the ocean, a lake, or a river: when someone needs rescuing in a water situation, time is of the essence.
We have partnered with Switlik to offer the first drone water rescue package on the market.
This package features our Matrice 600 Dropmaster Multi-Payload Drop system paired with the Switlik Techfloat lift and rescue device. It is compatible with Matrice 600 and Matrice 600 Pro.
We tested this system thoroughly with the Los Angeles County Fire Department, Los Angeles County Lifeguards, and representatives from other public safety agencies located around the country. The feedback was overwhelmingly positive. Considering Los Angeles County Lifeguards alone perform more than 10,000 ocean rescues a year while watching over an estimated 55 Million beachgoers along 72 miles of coastline; they know what they’re talking about. Watch the video below to see the Matrice 600 Water Rescue Package in action!
The TechFloat is worn with an over-the-shoulder strap, connecting the rescuer directly to the victim while leaving both hands free. Once the inflatable is removed from its valise, it can be easily thrown to the victim or flown out connected to the Matrice 210 Dropmaster. The unit comes with 100 feet of highly durable floating line and automatically inflates when it hits the water. After activation, the victim places the inflated bladder around themselves, and the rescuer is free to retrieve the victim by means of the line attached between them.
Matrice 600 Dropmaster Multi-Payload Drop System
The Matrice 600 Dropmaster multi-payload drop system features 3 independent servos for multiple payload drops, allowing users to drop multiple floatation devices in a single flight. It is custom designed and manufactured in the United States by former NASA engineers and active duty Public Safety officers to meet the rigorous standards of first responder agencies. This drop system utilizes the DJI Matrice 600 Channel Expansion Kit for quick and easy operation of the dropping mechanism without the need for a secondary controller. Supporting components constructed with high-strength, anodized, aircraft-grade aluminum. The piston support block is made with hard, wear-resistant, oil-impregnated cast nylon 6 to reduce friction.
"Being able to drop (the rescue device) out there and making it possible for these guys to not put themselves at risk: that's an incredibly good situation." - Thomas Kruger, Professional Diver
"The sky's the limit… We're trying to save the public money, be faster in our response, and provide a better service to the people that we serve." - Lieutenant Clay Regan, Midlothian Police Department (Midlothian, TX)
- Bag Dimensions: 13"L x 8"H x5"W
- Weight: 4.5 lbs. packed
- Bag Material: Coated Nylon
- Bag Color: Orange/Black
- Line Material: 1/4" Multi-filament Polypropylene Floating Line
- Horseshoe: 35lb Inflated Buoyancy
- Horseshoe Material: Double Coated Polyurethane Nylon (210D)
- Chest Straps: 1-1/2" nylon web. with Quick Release Buckle
- Inflation: Replaceable 33g CO2 Cylinder
- Deflation: Via oral valve
- Techfloat Rearm Kit : p/n S-4121-1 Repacking: One or two Rearm Kits should be carried aboard. The Techfloat is easy to rearm the owner/user should become familiar.
- Storage: Store Techfloat in cool, dry location. Techfloat should not be stored where it can get wet.
- 1x Matrice 600 Dropmaster Multi-Payload Drop System
- 1x (set) RC batteries
- Mounting hardware
- 2x Switlik Techfloat Lift & Rescue Device
- 4x Switlik Techfloat Re-Arm Kit
- 1x Stainless Steel Cable Ring (4-Pack)
- 1x Heavy-Duty Carabiner (4-Pack)