DSLRPros Matrice 300 RTK Energy & Inspection Package
- The new standard for inspection drones
- Includes DJI Care Enterprise crash protection program
- Improved transmission system
- Enhanced flight performance
- New dual-pilot functionality
- Up to 55 minute flight time
- Multiple payload configurations
- Limited Time: Includes 1 Day of Free In-Person Training at Your Location
Give Us A Call
Kevin Hale - Drone Expert(213) 262-9436
The most capable inspection drone ever made.
The Matrice 300 RTK Energy & Inspection Package has been curated specifically for use in inspection fields. With a number of brand-new smart inspection features, optional RTK functionality for high-accuracy results and stable positioning in challenging environments, and multiple payload configurations - the Matrice 300 is the most advanced inspection drone ever created.
DJI Matrice 300 RTK: Built Tough. Works Smart.
A new standard for the commercial drone industry
The Matrice 300 RTK takes inspiration from modern aviation systems. Offering up to 55 minutes of flight time, advanced AI capabilities, 6 Directional Sensing & Positioning, and more, the M300 RTK sets a whole new standard by combining intelligence with high-performance and unrivaled reliability.
- 9.3 miles max transmission range
- 55 minute max flight time
- 6 directional Sensing and Positioning
- Redesigned primary flight display
- IP45 water and dust protection
- -4°F to 122°F Operating temperature
- Hot-swappable battery
- UAV Health Management System
Improved transmission system
The all-new OcuSync Enterprise enables transmission up to 15 km away and supports triple-channel3 1080p video. Real-time auto-switching between 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz4 enables more reliable flight near high-interference environments, while AES-256 encryption offers secure data transmission.
Enhanced flight performance
The refined airframe and propulsion system design gives you a more efficient and stable flight, even in harsh conditions
Multiple payload configurations
Configure your M300 RTK to fit your mission needs. Mount up to 3 payloads simultaneously, with a maximum payload capacity of 2.7 kg.
Live Mission Recording
Record mission actions such as aircraft movement, gimbal orientation, photo shooting, and zoom level to create sample mission files for future automated inspections.
Automate routine inspections and capture consistent results every time. Onboard AI recognizes the subject of interest and identifies it in subsequent automated missions to ensure consistent framing. (Only compatible with H20/H20T)
Create up to 65,535 waypoints and set multiple actions for one or more payloads, including 3rd party ones, at each waypoint. Flightpath planning is also optimized to maximize flexibility and efficiency for your missions.
A quick tap marks an object in view, advanced sensor fusion algorithms immediately deliver its coordinates.
Identify and follow moving subjects like people, vehicles, and boats with the auto-zoom function, while continuously acquiring the subject's dynamic location.
While either PinPoint or Smart Track is enabled, the subject's location can be projected across multiple camera views, to another remote controller, or shared through online platforms such as DJI FlightHub.
Aviation-grade situational awareness
The M300 RTK adopts a new Primary Flight Display (PFD) that integrates flight, navigation, and obstacle information to empower the pilot with exceptional situational awareness
Flight information such as aircraft attitude, altitude, and velocity, as well as wind speed and wind direction, are all intuitively presented.
Pilots can also view the live status of the aircraft's heading, trajectory, PinPoint information, and home point projection, in a more efficient way. Visualize all nearby obstacles at once with the new obstacle map, so you can be fully informed.
Advanced dual control
Either operator can now obtain control of the aircraft or payload with a single tap. This creates new possibilities for mission strategies as well as higher flexibility during operations.
A powerful vision system you can rely on
To enhance in-flight safety and aircraft stability, dual-vision and TOF sensors appear on all six sides of the aircraft, offering a maximum detection range of up to 40m, with options to customize the aircraft's sensing behavior via the DJI Pilot App. Even in complex operating environments, this 6 Directional Sensing and Positioning system helps keep the aircraft and the mission safe.
Professional Maintenance for your drone
The new integrated Health Management System displays the current status of all systems, notification logs, and a preliminary troubleshooting guide. Also in the system are the aircraft's flight logs, duration, and mileage throughout its entire lifecycle, and tips on aircraft care and maintenance.
Redundancy systems for safer flights
The M300 RTK's built-in advanced redundancy systems help keep your critical missions going even in unexpected scenarios.
- Zenmuse H20
- Zenmuse H20T
- Zenmuse P1
- Zenmuse L1
- Zenmuse XT2
- Zenmuse Z30
- Zenmuse X-Port
- Wingsland Z15 Spotlight
Includes DJI Care Enterprise Basic
DJI Care Enterprise is a service plan specially designed for DJI Enterprise drones. Providing complete accidental coverage and premium protection options that allow unlimited drone replacements - DJI Care Enterprise offers the most comprehensive reassured flying experience ever developed specifically for the needs of commercial drone fleets. DJI Care Enterprise allows you to fly with peace of mind and focus on the task at hand.
1 Day In-Person Training at Your Location Included
For a limited time only, included with the purchase of each Matrice 300 RTK is DSLRPros' 1 Day In-Person Training Session. This in-depth and hands-on instructional program will familiarize you with the Matrice 300 RTK, and teach you how to get the most out of your craft while flying safely and confidently. One of our knowledgeable and experienced flight instructors will travel to your location at a time that is convenient for you or your team and demonstrate how to get started flying and using the most exciting features that the Matrice 300 RTK has to offer.
For those who are interested in learning even more about using the M300 as well as specific use case training, DSLRPros offers an optional second day of custom-tailored training at a reduced price when booked with the complimentary one-day training. Learning how to operate your Matrice 300 RTK safely and effectively is the best way to maximize your investment, and get the most out of this amazing tool.
- Dimensions: Unfolded, propellers excluded, 31.9×26.4×16.9 in (L×W×H) | Folded, propellers included, 16.9×16.5×16.9 in (L×W×H)
- Diagonal Wheelbase: 35.2 in
- Weight (with single downward gimbal): Approx. 7.9 lb (without batteries) | Approx. 13.9 lb (with two TB60 batteries)
- Max Payload: 6 lb
- Max Takeoff Weight: 19.8 lb
- Operating Frequency: 2.4000-2.4835 GHz | 5.725-5.850 GHz
- EIRP: 2.4000-2.4835 GHz: 29.5 dBm (FCC) | 5.725-5.850 GHz: 28.5 dBm (FCC)
- Hovering Accuracy (P-Mode w/ GPS) - Vertical: ±4 in（Vision System enabled）| ±19.7 in（GPS enabled）| ±4 in（RTK enabled）
- Hovering Accuracy (P-Mode w/ GPS) - Horizontal: ±11.8 in（Vision System enabled）| ±59 in（GPS enabled）| ±4 in（RTK enabled）
- RTK Positioning Accuracy: When RTK enabled and fixed: 0.4 in + 1 ppm (Horizontal) | 0.6 in + 1 ppm (Vertical)
- Max Angular Velocity: Pitch: 300°/s, Yaw: 100°/s
- Max Pitch Angle: 30° (P-mode, Forward Vision System enabled: 25°)
- Max Ascent Speed: S Mode: 13.4 mph | P Mode: 11.2 mph
- Max Descent Speed (Vertical): S Mode: 11.2 mph | P Mode: 6.7 mph
- Max Descent Speed (Tilt): S Mode: 15.7 mph
- Max Speed: S Mode: 51 mph | P Mode: 38 mph
- Service Cieling Above Sea Level: 16,404 ft (with 2110 propellers, takeoff weight ≤ 15.4 lb) | 22,966 ft (with 2195 propellers, takeoff weight ≤ 15.4 lb)
- Max Wind Resistance: 33.5 mph
- Max Flight Time: 55 min
- Supported DJI Gimbals: Zenmuse XT2 / XT S / Z30 / H20 / H20T
- Supported Gimbal Configurations: Single Downward Gimbal, Dual Downward Gimbals, Single Upward Gimbal, Upward and Downward Gimbals, Triple Gimbals
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP45
- GNSS: GPS + GLONASS + BeiDou + Galileo
- Operating temperature: -4°F to 122° F
- Operating Frequency: 2.4000-2.4835 GHz | 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Max Transmitting Distance (unobstructed, free of interference): 9.3 mi
- EIRP: 2.4000-2.4835 GHz： 29.5 dBm (FCC) | 5.725-5.850 GHz： 28.5 dBm (FCC)
- External Battery: WB37 Intelligent Battery - Capacity：4920 mAh - Voltage：7.6V - Type：LiPo - Energy：37.39Wh - Charging time (using BS60 Intelligent Battery Station): 70 minutes (15°C to 45°C)；130 minutes (0°C to 15°C)
- Built-In Battery: Type: 18650 li-ion battery (5000 mAh @ 7.2 V) - Charging: USB charger with specification of 12V / 2A - Rated power: 17 W - Charging time：2 hours15 minutes
- Battery Life: Built-in battery：Approx. 2.5h | Built-in battery+External battery：Approx. 4.5h
- USB Power Supply: 5 V / 1.5 A
- Operating Temperature: -4 °F to 104 °F
- Obstacle Sensing Range: Forward/ backward/ Left/ Right：2.3 - 131 ft | Upward/ downward：2 - 98 ft
- FOV: Forward/ backward/ downward：65°（H），50°（V）| Left/ right/ upward：75°（H），60°（V)
- Operating Environment: Surfaces with clear patterns and adequate lighting (> 15 lux)
Infrared Sensing System
- Obstacle Sensing Range: 0.33 - 26 ft
- FOV: 30° (±15°)
- Operating Environment:Large, diffuse and reflective obstacles (reflectivity >10%)
Top & Bottom Auxiliary Light
- Effective Lighting Distance: 16.4 ft
- Resolution: 960p
- FOV: 145°
- Frame Rate: 30fps
Intelligent Flight Battery
- Name: TB60
- Capacity: 5935 mAh
- Voltage: 52.8 V
- Battery Type: LiPo 12S
- Energy: 274 Wh
- Net Weight: Approx. 3 lb
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 122°F
- Ideal Storage Temperature: 71.6°F to 86°F
- Charging Temperature: -4° to 104° F(When the temperature is lower than 5°C, the self-heating function will be automatically enabled. Charging in a low temperature may shorten the lifetime of the battery)
- Charging Time: Using BS60 Intelligent Battery Station: 220V input：60 minutes (fully charge two TB60 batteries), 30 minutes (charge two TB60 batteries from 20% to 90%) | 110V input：70 minutes (fully charge two TB60 batteries), 40 minutes (charge two TB60 batteries from 20% to 90%)
BS60 Intelligent Battery Station
- Dimensions: 19.7 x 15.9 x 9.9 inch
- Net Weight: 18.5 lb
- Maximum Capacity: TB60 Intelligent Flight Battery × 8 | WB37 Intelligent Battery × 4
- Input: 100-120 VAC, 50-60 Hz / 220-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Max Input Power: 1070W
- Output Power: 100-120V：750W | 220-240V：992W
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 104°F
- 1x Matrice 300 Aircraft Body
- 2x DJI Smart Controller Enterprise
- 1x (Year) DJI Care Enterprise
- 8x (Total) TB60 Intelligent Flight Battery
- Choice of Payloads: Zenmuse H20, Zenmuse H20T, Zenmuse P1, Zenmuse L1, Zenmuse XT2, Zenmuse Z30, Wingsland Z15 Spotlight
- 1x BS60 Intelligent Battery Station
- 1x GPC Matrice 300 Case
- 1x Matrice 300 Dual gimbal module
- 1x Matrice 300 Upward Gimbal Module
- 2x Smart Controller Enterprise Monitor Mounting Kit
- 2x Mobile Device Holder
- 1x Drone Landing Pad
- 1x USB Charger
- 1x USB-C Cable
- 4x (Total) WB37 Intelligent Battery
- 2x 2110 Propeller (CW)
- 2x 2110 Propeller (CCW)
- 2x Landing Gear
- 1x (Pair) Spare RC Stick Cover
- 2x Spare Propeller Holder
- 4x Spare Gimbal Damper
- 1x USB Cable with Double A Ports
- 1x Vision System Calibration Plate
- 1x Carrying Case
- 1x Smart Cotroller Lanyard
- 1x Rubber Port Cover Set
- 1x BS60 Power Cable
- Screws & tools
Top customer reviews