Matrice 210 Water Rescue Upgrade Package
As low as $2,137.99
- UAS Based Water Rescue System
- Drop Life Saving Equipment Without Putting Yourself At Risk
- Compatible With DJI Matrice 210 and 210 RTK Flight Systems
- Drop System Controller Included
Give Us A Call
Kevin Hale - Drone Expert(213) 262-9436
When somebody is at risk of drowning, quick action is necessary. Unfortunately, some situations arise where people are too far from shore for rescue workers to quickly reach them. In these situations, using a flight system with the ability to drop saving materials can save a life.
DSLRPros has teamed up with Switlik to create the world's first commercially available drone water rescue system. By integrating the DJI Matrice 210 with a drop system and Switlik's Techfloat, users can now deploy life-saving equipment quickly and safely.
We tested this system thoroughly with the Los Angeles County Fire Department, Los Angeles County Lifeguards, and representatives from other public safety agencies located around the country. The feedback was overwhelmingly positive. Considering Los Angeles County Lifeguards alone perform more than 10,000 ocean rescues a year while watching over an estimated 55 Million beachgoers along 72 miles of coastline; they know what they're talking about. Watch the video below to see the Matrice 210 Water Rescue Package in action!
The Dropmaster Payload Delivery system has been designed to accurately drop necessary items with no danger to the target or your craft.
Constructed and designed in the USA, The Dropmaster is made of high strength, aircraft-grade aluminum and wear-resistant Nylon 6. This tough system is operated by a separate controller for optimal safety and accuracy.
Once the DJI Matrice 210 has flown to the intended target, the operator can use the Dropmaster to deploy Switlik's Techfloat. This incredible device inflates automatically when it comes in contact with water, providing 25 pounds of buoyancy. The person being rescued can then slip the Techfloat over their shoulders and float safely while rescuers make their way to them.
The DSLRPros Matrice 210 Water Rescue Upgrade is a powerful addition to any First Response or Search And Rescue team.
"Being able to drop (the rescue device) out there and making it possible for these guys to not put themselves at risk: that's an incredibly good situation." - Thomas Kruger, Professional Diver
"The sky's the limit… We're trying to save the public money, be faster in our response, and provide a better service to the people that we serve." - Lieutenant Clay Regan, Midlothian Police Department (Midlothian, TX)
Matrice 210 Dropmaster Payload Drop System
- Weight: 11oz
- Construction: anodized aircraft-grade aluminum
- Control Range: ~ 0.5 Mile
- Bag Dimensions: 13"L x 8"H x5"W
- Weight: 4.5 lbs. packed
- Bag Material: Coated Nylon
- Bag Color: Orange/Black
- Line Material: 1/4" Multi-filament Polypropylene Floating Line
- Horseshoe: 35lb Inflated Buoyancy
- Horseshoe Material: Double Coated Polyurethane Nylon (210D)
- Chest Straps: 1-1/2" nylon web. with Quick Release Buckle
- Inflation: Replaceable 33g CO2 Cylinder
- Deflation: Via oral valve
- Techfloat Rearm Kit : p/n S-4121-1 Repacking: One or two Rearm Kits should be carried aboard. The Techfloat is easy to rearm the owner/user should become familiar.
- Storage: Store Techfloat in cool, dry location. Techfloat should not be stored where it can get wet.
- 1x Matrice 210 Dropmaster Payload Drop System
- 1x Dropmaster Remote Controller
- 1x (set) RC batteries
- Mounting hardware
- 2x Switlik Techfloat Lift & Rescue Device
- 4x Switlik Techfloat Re-Arm Kit
- 1x Stainless Steel Cable Ring (4-Pack)
- 1x Heavy-Duty Carabiner (4-Pack)