KDE Direct - Motor - KDEXF-UAS75HV
- KDE-UAS75HV+ multirotor ESC
Give Us A Call
Kevin Hale - Drone Expert(213) 262-9436
KDE-UAS75HV+ multirotor ESC
Don't risk the safety of your drone with imitation KDE parts. DSLRPros only carries KDE branded parts that are genuine KDE products. This KDE Direct - Motor - KDEXF-UAS75HV is in unused, brand new condition, sealed in its original packaging! We are your authorized source for authentic KDE products at great prices!
We have access to many more products than what is shown on our site. Just let us know what items you are looking for, and we will do our best to source it for you.
Free local pickup is available at 19850 Nordhoff Pl, Chatsworth, CA 91311. Please confirm product availability before pickup. Our team of Solution Consultants is ready to help you with any questions you may have. Feel free to reach us via email, phone, or chat.
- Refresh Rate: 600 Hz (50 - 600Hz Adaptive)
- Maximum Peak Current: 130 A (5 s)
- Maximum Peak Power: 5,770 W (5 s)
- Maximum Continuous Current*: 75 A (180 s)
- Maximum Continuous Power*: 3,330 W (180 s)
- Maximum Temperature*: 95°C
- Maximum DC wire length*: 12 inches
- Maximum Efficiency: > 98%
- Voltage Range: 11.1 V (3S LiPo) - 52.2 V (12S LiHV)
- Internal BEC: None (Opto-Isolation)
- Maximum RPM: 360,000 rpm (2-Pole)
- PWM Rate: Adaptive Dynamic Algorithm
- Advance Timing: 22° - 30° Dynamic Algorithm
- ESC Size: 37 mm (W) x 82 mm (L)
- ESC Weight: 78 g (114 g with Wires/Bullets)
- Power Leads: 12 AWG, 200°C
- Motor Leads: 13 AWG, 200°C
- ESC Control Lead: 22 AWG, 3-Wire JR (W-R-B)
- ESC Programming Lead: 22 AWG, 3-Wire JR (O-R-B)
- Power Connects: ф4.0 / ф6.5 mm Matched Pair
- Motor Connects: ф4.0 mm Female
*: ESC requires consistent airflow (5 mph or greater) across the heatsink to maintain maximum continuous current and power ratings during operation, specified at full-load condition (100% throttle). Increasing airflow or adding additional cooling can further increase the capabilities of the controller and extend the lifespan of the critical internal components.
*: ESC actively monitors internal hardware components to protect its circuitry. Overtemperature protection ensures safe and reliable operation by limiting the maximum RPM when the temperature rises above the maximum temperature rating. Overtemperature protection decreases an ESCs operating temperature and will bring the ESC back to safe operating conditions.
*: Extending the ESC power leads is at your own risk and voids the warranty. Additional capacitance must be added if the DC wire length between the ESC and power source is longer than 12 inches
- One (1) ESC
- Two (2) KDE Direct XF ф4.0mm 24K Bullet Connectors (Pair, KDEXF-BC40)
- Two (2) KDE Direct XF ф6.5mm 24K Bullet Connectors (Pair, KDEXF-BC65)