Futaba Systems SBS-01C Current Telemetry Sensor, FUTM0860
- Designed as an electric-power system sensor compatible with select Futaba transmitters.
- Seamlessly pairs with specific Futaba transmitter models, including the T18MZ, T18SZ, T18SZ (70th anniversary edition), T16IZ, T16SZ, T10PX, T7PX LE, and T7PX.
- Provides accurate detection capabilities, encompassing current measurement from 0 to 150A using 12 AWG silicone wire, voltage monitoring spanning from 0 to 70V, and the capacity to monitor consumption within the range of 0 to 32767mAh.
Give Us A Call
Kevin Hale - Drone Expert(213) 262-9436
The Futaba SBS-01C Current/Capacity Monitoring Sensor is an electric-power system sensor designed for compatibility with specific Futaba transmitters. It seamlessly pairs with the following Futaba transmitter models:
- T18SZ (70th anniversary edition)
- T7PX LE
This sensor offers precise detection capabilities, including current measurement from 0 to 150A using 12 AWG silicone wire, voltage monitoring ranging from 0 to 70V, and the ability to track consumption capacity in the range of 0 to 32767mAh.
Electric-power system current and capacity monitoring sensor.
0A ~ 150A 12 Ga Silicone wire
0V ~ 70V
0 mAh ~ 32767 mAh
DC 3.7 ~ 7.4V
*0A ~ 70A
70a ~ 150A (within 10 seconds)
*Measurement is impossible below 1A
– Fuse (can mount in either direction) 1A @ 125VDC