DJI TB60 Intelligent Flight Battery
- Intelligent flight battery for Matrice 300
- Allows for Max 55 minute flight time
- 2x battery required per flight
Give Us A Call
Kevin Hale - Drone Expert(213) 262-9436
The high-capacity, hot-swappable TB60 Intelligent Flight Battery allows operators to change batteries without powering off, saving time during critical missions.
- Compatible with Matrice 300 Drone
- Allows max flight time of 55 minutes
- Two TB60 batteries required for each flight
Don't put your drone at risk with low quality parts from third party brands. DSLRPros is an Authorized DJI Dealer, meaning that all DJI branded drone parts we carry are genuine DJI. This new and sealed DJI TB60 Intelligent Flight Battery comes complete in its original packaging!
If you're not finding what you're looking for, we are here to help! Our friendly and knowledgeable Solution Consultants are standing by to assist you to help you find the best solution for your needs. Please contact us via email, phone or chat for prompt service.
Did you know we offer local pickup? If you are in the Southern California area, you are welcome to pick up your online purchase at our location at 19850 Nordhoff Pl, Chatsworth, CA 91311. Please confirm product availability ahead of time.
Intelligent Flight Battery
- Name: TB60
- Capacity: 5935 mAh
- Voltage: 52.8 V
- Battery Type: LiPo 12S
- Energy: 274 Wh
- Net Weight: Approx. 3 lb
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 122°F
- Ideal Storage Temperature: 71.6°F to 86°F
- Charging Temperature: -4° to 104° F(When the temperature is lower than 5°C, the self-heating function will be automatically enabled. Charging in a low temperature may shorten the lifetime of the battery)
- Charging Time: Using BS60 Intelligent Battery Station: 220V input：60 minutes (fully charge two TB60 batteries), 30 minutes (charge two TB60 batteries from 20% to 90%) | 110V input：70 minutes (fully charge two TB60 batteries), 40 minutes (charge two TB60 batteries from 20% to 90%)
- 1x TB60 Intelligent Flight Battery
NOTE: two batteries are required for each flight.