Castle Creations Telemetry Link X-Bus, Spektrum Compatible
- Telemetry systems provide real-time data on battery voltage, motor RPM, and ESC temperature.
- Unlike traditional radio systems, modern R/C technology enables two-way communication.
- The X-BUS Telemetry Link was designed using a communication protocol from Spektrum® and is compatible with specific Spektrum® radios and Castle Creations ESCs.
- Telemetry data can be viewed on your transmitter's screen and can trigger alerts when predefined thresholds like battery voltage or ESC temperature are exceeded, with options to configure vibration or sound alerts directly from the radio.
Give Us A Call
Kevin Hale - Drone Expert(213) 262-9436
Perhaps you're interested in monitoring your onboard battery voltage, tracking motor RPM, or keeping an eye on your ESC's temperature. In today's world of remote control, it's no longer a one-way conversation. Traditional radio systems transmit signals from the controller to the receiver, but with Telemetry-capable systems, you also receive real-time data from your model on your transmitter.
The X-BUS Telemetry Link has been developed based on a communication protocol shared by Spektrum® for use with specific Spektrum® radios and compatible Castle Creations ESCs. Telemetry data can be conveniently viewed on your transmitter screen, and it can even alert you when predefined thresholds are exceeded, such as battery voltage or ESC temperature. You have the flexibility to configure vibration or sound alerts directly from the radio. Let's begin with the basics.
|Size||Circuit board: 1.0" (25.4mm) x 0.44" (11mm)
Overall dimensions: 5.25" (133mm) x 0.44" (11mm) including wires
|Weight||0.192 oz (5.44g) without wires|
|Tech Notes||- The Telemetry Link will not work if the ESC is programmed for Multirotor or External Governor Mode due to the higher PWM frequency.
- The maximum RPM is limited to 100,000 electrical RPM (Calculated by multiplying mechanical RPM by half of the magnetic poles).
- The Telemetry Link cannot be used in conjunction with the B-Link Bluetooth adapter.