Brinc LEMUR S - Tactical Robot
- Tactical Drone For Military and SWAT Applications
- Made Of Durable Nylon Reinforced Carbon Fiber
- Available Accessories: Window Breach, Drop System, And More
- 10 Hour Perch Time For Long Observation Missions
- Includes 1 Day Free In-Person Training At Your Location!
- Made In the USA
Give Us A Call
Kevin Hale - Drone Expert(213) 262-9436
The Brinc LEMUR S tactical drone is a bold, purpose-driven craft that has been designed for and tested by police departments and military personnel throughout the USA. This tough and powerful drone is capable of breaching windows, opening two-way communication between officers and negotiators, deploying countermeasures, and much more. The Brinc LEMUR S is a dependable craft that keeps people safe in life-threatening situations.
SITUATIONAL AWARENESS IN DANGEROUS SITUATIONS
Protecting team members and civilians is important to every operation. One of the best ways to ensure everyone's safety is to have maximum situational awareness. The Brinc LEMUR S provides this important data. The LEMUR S' available window breach payload is capable of breaking through tempered, automotive, and most residential glass. Once the breach is performed, the craft can then navigate inside a structure. The LEMUR S' High Definition video transmission system gives your team footage from inside a structure, making it possible to identify civilians, suspects, and potential threats before sending in your team.
When using the LEMUR S in dangerous situations, crashes and flips are possible. But with the revolutionary Turtle Mode function, the craft can flip itself back over. Once the LEMUR S has corrected its orientation, the craft will take off and continue to aid you in your mission.
This craft was designed to make the sharing of information easier and more effective than conventional methods. Using cellular-based technology, the LEMUR S is capable of low latency 2-way communication between operators and the craft. An integrated 106 dB speaker makes communicating with suspects, team members, and negotiators possible. The LEMUR S' integrated microphone makes it possible for the operator to hear conversations within 75 feet of the craft.
DEPENDABLE, MODULAR DESIGN
The Brinc LEMUR S is made of nylon P6 reinforced carbon fiber to maximize the strength to weight ratio of the craft. Having props that are fully enclosed allows the LEMUR S to push open doors, bounce off walls, and continue flying even when interacting with obstacles. The LEMUR S features a modular design that allows payloads to be quickly swapped based on mission needs. Whether you need to breach a window, drop countermeasures, or add illumination, the LEMUR S can meet your needs quickly and easily. The modular design also makes on-site repairs possible. In the rare event that part of the craft is damaged, parts can be quickly swapped out so that you can get back in the air with minimum downtime.
Contact us today to learn more about how the Brinc LEMUR S can aid your team's tactical operations.
- Dimensions: 12.7" x 15.2" 3.7" (32.4cm x 38.6cm x 9.6cm)
- Weight: 2.4 lbs (1.1 kg)
- Water Resistance: IP24
- Max Flight Time: 31 min
- Max Perch Time: 10 hr
- Operating Temperature: -20°F to 120°F (-29°C to 49°C)
- Max Speed: 50mph (80.5km/h)
- Max Acceleration (Horizontal): 3G
- Max Acceleration (Vertical): 1.5G
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Max Transmission Distance: 8 mi (13km)
- Data Encryption: AES 128
- Integrated Microphone: can hear footsteps, opening doors, human voice, etc up to 75 ft away
- Integrated Speaker: 106 dB SPL at 1m (can be heard up to 500ft at max power)
- Turtle Mode: self-righting system that drives two motors in reverse to flip drone over after crashes
- 1X LEMUR Drone S Aircraft
- 1X Day / Night Vision IR Camera Module
- 2X LEMUR Drone Battery
- 1X Brinc remote controller
- 1X Multi-Charger (with cable set)
- 1X Battery Charge State Monitor
- 4X 64GB Class 10 Micro SD Cards (for recording high-quality drone video locally)
- 1X Toolkit (containing an allen key set, phillips screwdriver, prop nut tool, crescent wrench, pair of tweezers, pair of side cutters, pair of needle nose pliers, zip tie kit, ca glue bottle and a bottle of ca glue accelerator)
- 1X Spare Parts Kit (containing 2 sets of 4 spare props, 2 spare IR lenses, 2 spare self-righting standoffs, 2 spare optics pod standoffs, 2 spare prop nuts, 1 spare camera lens, 1 spare video TX antenna, 1 spare cell antenna, 1 spare cell antenna 90° adapter, 1 spare battery thumb screw, 4 spare battery foam pads, 1 spare speaker foam pad, 4 spare standoff threaded rods, 2 spare duct bumpers and 2 spare duct arm frame components)
- 1X Custom Pelican Case