Autel EVO II - Dual 640 Gimbal Camera
- EO/IR Camera & Gimbal for EVO II series
- Easily swappable for all EVO II drones
- Dynamic 48MP still photos
- High-resolution thermal imaging
Give Us A Call
Kevin Hale - Drone Expert(213) 262-9436
Easily swap this gimbal on your EVO II Pro or 8K to enable thermal imaging.
EVO II Dual incorporates a FLIR Boson thermal imaging sensor with resolutions up to 640x512, enabling the EVO II Dual's pilot to capture subjects with great detail from up to 146 meters, 4x farther than any aircraft of its class.Picture-in-Picture Mode
The thermal image is integrated into the standard RGB image at the same time. This allows the user to obtain both visual and thermal data at the same time and allows for easier positioning and subject tracking.
EVO II Dual supports up to 10 thermal palettes to cope with a variety of complex shooting environment and mission scenarios.
- WHITE HOT: displays warmer objects in white and cooler objects in black.
- BLACK HOT: the inverted version of White Hot, displaying warmer objects as black and cooler objects as white.
- RAINBOW: general purpose palette that uses a wide range of color to display temperature differences.
- RAINBOW HC: uses different colors to display minute temperature differences, Rainbow HC is best suited for scenes with minimal heat change.
- IRONBOW: quickly identifies thermal anomalies and body heat, Ironbow uses color to show heat distribution and subtle details.
- LAVA: displays warmer objects in red and cooler objects in blues.
- ARCTIC: displays warmer objects in yellow and cooler objects in blue.
- GLOWBOW: displays warmer objects in yellow and cooler objects in red.
- GRADED FIRE: displays warmer objects in white and cooler objects in black. The hottest temperatures are displayed in yellow, the coldest in purple.
- HOTTEST: displays warmer objects in white and cooler objects in black. Only the hottest temperatures are displayed in yellow.
The fast frame rate of the FLIR Boson thermal camera ensures smooth monitoring of any subject without the stuttering sometimes associated with slower frame rate thermal cameras.
Autel Evo II Dual records in resolutions up to 7680x4320. With 4 times as many pixels compared to 4k (and 16 times compared to HD), 8k videos redefine image clarity and depth.48MP Camera: Highly Detailed Still Images
The Evo II Dual’s 48MP Sensor captures every forensic-relevant detail to assist in precise evidence capture. Both thermal and RGB images are provided with embedded Metadata making the EVOII Dual the ultimate Public Safety tool.4x Lossless Zoom
The integrated optical camera offers up to 4x lossless zoom for enhanced remote monitoring. With 48 MP high-resolution aerial stills from high-altitude investigation, even the smallest details can be captured.
- Sensor: 1/2" CMOS 48 MP + FLIR LWIR Sensor 640x512
- Lens: Infrared Camera: FOV 32°, 14mm Lens
- ISO Range: Visible Light & Picture in Picture (PiP) Mode: IOS100~3200 (Auto) 100-3200 (Manual) | Infrared: N/A
- Shutter Speed: Visible Light & Picture in Picture (PiP) Mode: 8 ~ 1/8000s
- Digital Zoom: 1 ~ 8x (Max. 4x lossless zoom of Visible Light mode)
- Still Image Resolution: Visible Light: 8000x6000 (4:3) / 7680x4320 (16:9) / 4000x3000 (4:3) / 3840x2160 (16:9) | Infrared Mode: 640x512 | Picture in Picture Mode: 1920x1080, 1280x720
- Still Image Format: Visible Light: JPEG / DNG / JPEG+DNG | Infrared & Picture in Picture mode: JPEG
- Still Photography Modes: Visible Light: Single Shot / Burst Shooting: 3/5 frames | Infrared & Picture in Picture mode: Single shot, Burst shooting, Time
- Video Resolution (RGB): 7680x4320 p25/p24 / 5760x3240 p30/p25/p24 / 3840x2160 p60/p50/p48/p30/p25/p24 / 2720x1528 p120/p60/p50/p48/p30/p25/p24 / 1920x1080 p120/p60/p50/p48/p30/p25/p24
- Video Resolution (Thermal):640x512 (US) | Picture in Picture Mode: 1920x1080 p30, 1280x720 p30
- Video Format: MOV / MP4
- Codecs: H.264 / H.265
- Max Video Bitrate: 120Mbps
- HDR Video Recording: Visible Light Mode: Supports 3840x2160, 2720x1528, 1920x1080 HDR video recording
- Weight: 4.76 oz (135 grams)
- Mechanical Range: Pitch: -135~45° | Roll: -45~45° | Yaw: ±100°
- Controllable Range: Pitch: -90~0° | Yaw: -90~90°
- Stabilization: 3-Axis (Tilt, Roll, Pan)
- Max Control Speed (Tilt): 200°/s
- Angular Vibration Range: ±0.003° @ 10m/s | ±0.008° @ 15m/s | ±0.013° @ 20m/s
- 1x Autel Robotics EVO II - Dual 640 Gimbal Camera