DRONE REPAIR SERVICE CENTER
Crashes, malfunctions, or something with your craft just sounds funny and you want to have it checked out? No problem, we’re here for you.
NOT SO FINE PRINT
- > We DO NOT accept water damaged drones as our experience has shown that this kind of damage is not worth the repair cost.
- > The optional phone consultation is absolutely free. There is no obligation to repair your drone with us, but we are happy to talk about your concerns and provide our professional advice.
- > During the consultation, we will determine whether we believe we can repair your drone, but this is not a guarantee. If you ship your drone and we determine we cannot fix it, we will ship it back to you.
- > The customer will be responsible for the shipping of the product to our repair facility. Return shipping is included in the flat repair fee.
- > Carefully pack your drone when you ship it to our repair facility. DSLRPros is not responsible for any damage that occurs during shipping or for lost packages.
- > Please ship your damaged drone to our address. Attn: DSLRpros Repairs Department. 7920 Deering Ave., Canoga Park CA 91304.
- > DO NOT SEND any batteries to our repair facility. We have batteries of our own to use with your product. Shipping Lipo batteries can be very dangerous so please remove all batteries before shipping your product to our repair facility.
- > Once we receive the drone and complete an initial inspection we will provide you with a full list of parts needed to repair your drone. Any parts that we replace we be shipped back alongside your drone.
- > We will require an email verification, sent from the email on file to proceed with repairs or to return the product. Repair authorizations or return product requests provided over the phone will be directed to send an email confirmation.
- > The repair times are calculated from the time that the repairs are approved by the customer and include business days only. Once we receive your email approving the repair and we send you a confirmation email that we have received your approval, the clock starts.
- > An IMU and compass calibration will need to be completed by you once a drone is returned. They are necessary whenever a drone is transported a long distance.
100% SATISFACTION POLICY
- > 100% Satisfaction is guaranteed for up to 7 days after the repaired drone has been delivered back to you. This guarantee covers the parts that have been repaired or replaced by DSLRPros.
REPAIR REFUND POLICY
- > The repair fee is not refundable because inspecting a drone requires similar labor to inspecting and repairing the drone.